- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Seriously the most delish wine ever! I think I have tried almost all of them. I bought this at World Market, but I've seen it everywhere. Not badly priced either! Going to the fridge to open another bottle now...
I'm not a huge wine drinker but at a Christmas party someone had bought this and I said why not try it. I liked it. I have no idea price but I do know it was very popular when I went back 5 min later it was gone.
These wines are amazing. I love that there's so many flavors whether you want sweet or semi sweet to dry. On top of all that it's super affordable! I will continue to buy this product and look forward to trying all of the flavors they have to offer!
A great affordable wine line. I really like their Sauvignon Blanc and red blends. It was awesome that they were the wine sponsor at Coachella this year and launched new roses. I like their prosecco too and will always reach for cupcake when I want a solid wine on a budget! Cute branding and label too!
The taste of any wine (white for me; not a red fan) are tasty. They're inexpensive and can be found pretty much anywhere. I usually do a pinio or moscato. It's a little dry for me, but it's good. I'd buy it again!
These wines are perfect someone who is looking for a good wine without breaking the bank! It is super affordable and is also really tasty! I would most definitely purchase these wines again and I would recommend that others try it as well! Great Wine!
Oh how I love Cupcake Wines!! They are always so delicious. Super sweet but not over sweet. Just the perfect amount. I always have at least one bottle in my house. I would highly recommend it to people that enjoy sweet wines!
I just recently started liking wines. I had actually hated one because I thought they were all tart and gross. However I recently realize that someone's are very sweet and Mellow and don't have the tart after bite.cupcake wines are sweet and smooth and yummy I love to there perfect for a ladies night out
I got this today. I am usually not a big wine person but I did really like this one. It has a zing to it that I really enjoyed. I did 3/4 sparking red with 1/4 Ginger ale and organic strawberries and peaches.
My favorite grocery store wine hands down!!!!its absolutely delicious! I'm totally in love. The mascato and mascato d asti are my favorites so far! It's a little more pricey than Arbor Mist but you can taste why!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos