BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #9 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Mary D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These wine are quite delicious and affordable! This brand has many options from whites to reds. There's a wine perfect for every occasion! I prefer the reds but the whites are really good specially with desserts!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I got this today. I am usually not a big wine person but I did really like this one. It has a zing to it that I really enjoyed. I did 3/4 sparking red with 1/4 Ginger ale and organic strawberries and peaches.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a big wine drinker but I was attracted to these wine bottles mostly because of the name and cute packaging/label. It is very inexpensive wine. I've only tried 3 wines and I love them all. They do have a huge variety. I will definitely be buying again, I need to try them all!
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake wines are good for inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I usually have to let them breathe before I really and truly enjoy them, but I still drink them regularly. I'm a fan of their desert wines.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
In general excellent choice for start a Party. Remember that always use good wine for start, and finish with the sublime wine. This is a goos start. Cheap Wine, good grapes ūüćá there's excellent choice for any host, doesn't disappoint. I always buy it.
Chantel M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is sweet and taste so much better than any other wine that I have taste. This one is strong to me than other brands like barefoot. And I buy this product every other week. And it is not pricey at all about $10.00 a bottle. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves Moscato wine and looking for a new brand to try.
Julie K.
Cupcake wines are delicious.  Of course, I like other flavors over others.  It is a go to wine that is very affordable and easy to grab and go to any fun event.  Keep up the good work..........Loving the availability that in our area I can find the cupcake brand.
Jamie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I was introduced to this brand by a friend. While it's not a wine that I would recommend for a special occasion, it was perfect for a girls night at home. The taste was good and the price was right! I could see myself buying this for my next much-needed girls night after a long week of chasing my little one around.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I love these wines. When I am looking for the perfect glass after a long day, I turn to these wines. Great brand, I never hesitant to try all the different kinds. I would def recommend to others and def buy again!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
There hasn't been a wine I haven't liked made by cupcake. They are all true to their type and the price is decent and definitely matches the quality of the wine. Always a gorgeous presentable label too
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.