BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Lori L.
Brookwood, AL
Seriously the most delish wine ever! I think I have tried almost all of them. I bought this at World Market, but I've seen it everywhere. Not badly priced either! Going to the fridge to open another bottle now...
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
I'm not a huge wine drinker but at a Christmas party someone had bought this and I said why not try it. I liked it. I have no idea price but I do know it was very popular when I went back 5 min later it was gone.
Jennifer P.
Mccutcheon Field, NC
These wines are amazing. I love that there's so many flavors whether you want sweet or semi sweet to dry. On top of all that it's super affordable! I will continue to buy this product and look forward to trying all of the flavors they have to offer!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great affordable wine line. I really like their Sauvignon Blanc and red blends. It was awesome that they were the wine sponsor at Coachella this year and launched new roses. I like their prosecco too and will always reach for cupcake when I want a solid wine on a budget! Cute branding and label too!
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
The taste of any wine (white for me; not a red fan) are tasty. They're inexpensive and can be found pretty much anywhere. I usually do a pinio or moscato. It's a little dry for me, but it's good. I'd buy it again!
Lydia M.
These wines are perfect someone who is looking for a good wine without breaking the bank! It is super affordable and is also really tasty! I would most definitely purchase these wines again and I would recommend that others try it as well! Great Wine!
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
Oh how I love Cupcake Wines!! They are always so delicious. Super sweet but not over sweet. Just the perfect amount. I always have at least one bottle in my house. I would highly recommend it to people that enjoy sweet wines!
Holly L.
Council Hill, OK
I just recently started liking wines. I had actually hated one because I thought they were all tart and gross. However I recently realize that someone's are very sweet and Mellow and don't have the tart after bite.cupcake wines are sweet and smooth and yummy I love to there perfect for a ladies night out
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I got this today. I am usually not a big wine person but I did really like this one. It has a zing to it that I really enjoyed. I did 3/4 sparking red with 1/4 Ginger ale and organic strawberries and peaches.
Brittany G.
Boaz, AL
My favorite grocery store wine hands down!!!!its absolutely delicious! I'm totally in love. The mascato and mascato d asti are my favorites so far! It's a little more pricey than Arbor Mist but you can taste why!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.