BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #25 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
Chantel M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is sweet and taste so much better than any other wine that I have taste. This one is strong to me than other brands like barefoot. And I buy this product every other week. And it is not pricey at all about $10.00 a bottle. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves Moscato wine and looking for a new brand to try.
Julie K.
Cupcake wines are delicious.  Of course, I like other flavors over others.  It is a go to wine that is very affordable and easy to grab and go to any fun event.  Keep up the good work..........Loving the availability that in our area I can find the cupcake brand.
Jamie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I was introduced to this brand by a friend. While it's not a wine that I would recommend for a special occasion, it was perfect for a girls night at home. The taste was good and the price was right! I could see myself buying this for my next much-needed girls night after a long week of chasing my little one around.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
There hasn't been a wine I haven't liked made by cupcake. They are all true to their type and the price is decent and definitely matches the quality of the wine. Always a gorgeous presentable label too
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I love these wines. When I am looking for the perfect glass after a long day, I turn to these wines. Great brand, I never hesitant to try all the different kinds. I would def recommend to others and def buy again!
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
This is an excellent wine! The taste is very good. And the price is right, too. This wine can be found in the wine section of your local neighborhood WalMart. Would recommend to others. Would buy again.
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best brand of wine, I love all of them. My favorite is the pinot grigio, the red velvet and the moscato. All of these wines are delicious and have wonderful flavor. I choose this wine over other brands all the time. Great price for product.
Lauren K.
Granite City, IL
Great bargain wine that doesn't taste cheap. I prefer the white wines over the reds but that is just my preference. They have a great moscato and Riesling. It's easy to find and I'm sure I'll continue buying this brand.
Kayla R.
Ashland
Cupcake is life! Literally love cupcake moscato it’s my favorite! Of course saying it’s my favorite I’ve definitely had it more than once. This momma needs all the great wine i can get and so far nothing beats cupcake. Completely satisfied it’s my fav:)
Kayla P.
Every product I have tried from them is reasonably priced and pleasantly sweet! I'm not a huge wine person but when drinking Cupcake is my go-to! There is nothing that compares and isn't bitter. Any of you who are a little skeeved out by bitter wine, try this! You won't be disappointed
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.