- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I m a huge wine connoisseur, and I absolutely love cupcake wines. They are all delicious, and at a super nice price. Try them all!!☺
This is my go to wine brand. It's delicious. It's beyond affordable. It's a cute name and cute bottle. What more could you ask for?
The moscato cupcake wine is pretty good. I prefer other brands but I wouldn't be opposed to buying it again. It's affordable though.
Love this brand! My favorite wine is the red velvet! It is one of my favorite reds, smooth yet is bold. Perfect for girls wine night!
I love their Moscato wine. It is also very inexpensive. This product is very easy to find. I have bought this from costco and kroger.
I really like cupcake moscato wine. It is very sweet and one of my favorites. Cupcake is great for the price. I highly recommend it.
My favorite brand my far! I'm never disappointed when I try a new flavor! The Chardonnay is perfect paired with a fettuccine Alfredo!
Each flavor I have tried have been very sweet .! I could drink it all the time but sadly o don't get even tipsy off of a whole bottle
Several of the cupcake flavors of wine that I have tasted are great. The moscatos are my favorite and I prefer the sweeter varieties.
Not a big fan of this brand. The wines aren't very flavorful. The price is good but there are better wines for around the same price
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos