- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Tried this wine a few years ago. It just wasn't for me at all. Not sure exactly what it was about the flavor but I just didn't like it.
Bought a couple bottles for my fine and she did not like them at all. She gives a glass to her friends and some like it and some don't.
The cupcake brand is one that I know always has good flavor. I am not one to spend too much on wine and this one is not too expensive.
I've only had the the Chardonnay. I found it to be a pleasant, reasonably priced wine. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either.
If you know me at all you know how in love with Cupcake wine I am! There is a flavor for everyone and I usually have a bottle in hand.
Cupcake wine is my go-to wine for girls night! It's always so yummy! My favorite is the cupcake moscato. It's the perfect wine for me.
These wines are pretty tasty. I'm not into red wine but the red velvet is good. I like the whites the best. Pretty budget friendly too!
Several of the cupcake flavors of wine that I have tasted are great. The moscatos are my favorite and I prefer the sweeter varieties.
Love this brand! My favorite wine is the red velvet! It is one of my favorite reds, smooth yet is bold. Perfect for girls wine night!
My favorite white wine from Cupcake is Moscatto. I adore the sweet taste it leaves with me and love to sip on it with my meals.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos