- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcake wines are pretty good quality for a pretty good price. I also like how easy they are to buy-- I feel like I see them everywhere!
I like the Riesling from this brand, It is on the sweeter side so if Moscato is too sweet for you, Cupcake's Riesling is a great choice.
bold flavors with hints of fruit, very good as table wine. Had the white holiday wine, one of the better white wines I've had. Delicious
I've tried the Chardonnay and moscato and both were delicious! Great price on these too! I am looking to try some of the red wine next!
I love Cupcake Wines. They offer such a variety and at a reasonable price you can afford to try one you may not have otherwise. Try it!
I love these wines! Especially the cab. They make great girly gifts too! my friend just gave me a bottle asking me to be her bridesmaid.
I live in the south and wine is a girls best friend! This is one of the best I have ever had. It's hard to find but it's worth the hunt!
Cupcake wines have a great twist to wines. Based off of cake, but more than just desert wines! Something to enjoy for every wine drinker.
This brand is so yummy and their wines always have impeccable flavor. The prices can be a little steep, but I usually find a good sale!
Tried this wine a few years ago. It just wasn't for me at all. Not sure exactly what it was about the flavor but I just didn't like it.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos