- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Tried this wine a few years ago. It just wasn't for me at all. Not sure exactly what it was about the flavor but I just didn't like it.
These wines are pretty tasty. I'm not into red wine but the red velvet is good. I like the whites the best. Pretty budget friendly too!
This brand is so yummy and their wines always have impeccable flavor. The prices can be a little steep, but I usually find a good sale!
I've only had the the Chardonnay. I found it to be a pleasant, reasonably priced wine. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either.
Cupcake wine is my go-to wine for girls night! It's always so yummy! My favorite is the cupcake moscato. It's the perfect wine for me.
I love their Moscato wine. It is also very inexpensive. This product is very easy to find. I have bought this from costco and kroger.
they are all so good!!!!! I love the name - the champagne is really good too! Who doesn't want a wine names cupcake anyhow? The best
When I go to the store and I am in a rush this is the brand that I will grab. I know what I am getting it is smooth and priced well!
So far I have tried the chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, red velvet and pinot noir! All are good! Looking forward to trying the rest!!
The moscato cupcake wine is pretty good. I prefer other brands but I wouldn't be opposed to buying it again. It's affordable though.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos