- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
One of my favorite wines. I had this at a wedding. I am not a wine lover but this wine drew me in. It is actually one I will keep buying.
I live in the south and wine is a girls best friend! This is one of the best I have ever had. It's hard to find but it's worth the hunt!
I love these wines! Especially the cab. They make great girly gifts too! my friend just gave me a bottle asking me to be her bridesmaid.
Great tasting and very reasonably priced. Availability is also good. Can be found at most chain super markets. My favorite is the Moscato
Cupcake wines have a great twist to wines. Based off of cake, but more than just desert wines! Something to enjoy for every wine drinker.
bold flavors with hints of fruit, very good as table wine. Had the white holiday wine, one of the better white wines I've had. Delicious
This is a great up and coming brand. I have tried several varieties. Great flavor. Great selection. Repeat customer. Highly recommend.
Bought a couple bottles for my fine and she did not like them at all. She gives a glass to her friends and some like it and some don't.
If you know me at all you know how in love with Cupcake wine I am! There is a flavor for everyone and I usually have a bottle in hand.
The cupcake brand is one that I know always has good flavor. I am not one to spend too much on wine and this one is not too expensive.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos