- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
These wines are good for the casual evening glass of wine. They aren't anything over the top but are tasty. They are also very well priced!
I've tried 3 different ones and I just didn't like them. I couldn't even finish 2 of them. The name is cute and really want to like them.
I've tried the Chardonnay and moscato and both were delicious! Great price on these too! I am looking to try some of the red wine next!
Cupcake wines have a great twist to wines. Based off of cake, but more than just desert wines! Something to enjoy for every wine drinker.
One of my favorite wines. I had this at a wedding. I am not a wine lover but this wine drew me in. It is actually one I will keep buying.
I love Cupcake's moscato d'asti so much. I have a super sweet tooth and this wine hits the spot every time. I always have a bottle handy.
I really liked it. It was real sweet & that's how I like it. The prices are very reasonable. It's a wine that's sold at a lot of stores.
Very nice tasting flavors and priced very reasonably. I by them from Target and they sell lots of different flavors in this brand there.
I like the Riesling from this brand, It is on the sweeter side so if Moscato is too sweet for you, Cupcake's Riesling is a great choice.
Great tasting and very reasonably priced. Availability is also good. Can be found at most chain super markets. My favorite is the Moscato
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos