- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
This is not my favorite brand of wine but it is very inexpensive. Many of my friends like it and I find it's great to bring along to a party.
If you are still getting used to Wine, you would love this wine. They are sweet but not overly sweet and the sparkling wines are my favorite
I have yet to try a Cupcake wine that I have not liked. They are reasonably priced. My favorite that I have tried so far was the chardonnay.
I have to admit, my initial draw was the name. I am a cake addict ! The wine is great and the flavor and price keeps me coming back for more.
Great wine for a great price. Enough varieties that you can try multiple and not get bored. If you like sweet wine then this is a good brand.
One of my favorite wine down drinks after a long day. It is not too strong and not too sweet which is just right got me. They are all great.
This is a great wine for the price, you would like it would be pretty sweet. It actually is not, kinda bitter and a little sour on my pallet.
Whenever I'm at the liquor store and feel overwhelmed by the choices of wine, I always know if I grab a cupcake wine I won't be disappointed.
I've tried the cupcake moscato, which was delicious, but later found out there was chemicals in certain moscatos and cupcake was on the list.
Recently tried their special edition sparkling red. It was sweet and tasted really good. I would have liked more fizz to it but it was good.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos