- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
This is a great wine for the price, you would like it would be pretty sweet. It actually is not, kinda bitter and a little sour on my pallet.
I love everything that Cupcake makes! Their chardonnay and Merlot are my favorite! Well crafted, high quality and it won't break the bank!
These wines are good for the casual evening glass of wine. They aren't anything over the top but are tasty. They are also very well priced!
I love cupcake wine. Recently got into red wines so excited to try red velvet. Have tried the pino I think? Or the lemon one! So wonderful
I love cupcake wine. Their wines are affordable and came be found in most grocery stores. Not to mention they have variety and taste great!
I love cupcakes wines. Tis is one of the few brand sthat I enjoy the red, whites, and bubbly they have to offer. And it's a great price!!
Cupcake has a cute bottle, but not quite what I hoped it to be. It's a nondiscriminate wine, but I probably wouldn't buy it as a favorite.
I've tried 3 different ones and I just didn't like them. I couldn't even finish 2 of them. The name is cute and really want to like them.
I must say that I was not very impressed with this brand. It was not as sweet as I thought it would be and the flavor was not there for me.
I tried the sparkling red. Yummmm. What a treat. Love the taste and the subtle bubbles. I like sweet wines and this is perfectly balanced.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos