- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I have tried a few different bridles of Cupcake wines. The reds are ok but the whites are very acidity making them hard to pair and truly enjoy.
Cupcake Moscato D'Asti is my FAVORITE! For the price it is a really good wine. Their angel food cake is also very good! Its one of our fav wines.
Very tasty and sweet. I don't know much about wine, but I know what I like and the times I've tried Cupcake wines I've really enjoyed the taste.
I love the variety. Some are much better than others but at the price point it doesn’t break the bank trying them and figuring out what you like.
I like the price, flavor and variety, I haven't try all of them but so far so good, they are even good as a present. I always have it at home.
Good reliable cheap wine but if you're any sort of wine snob I'd go ahead and spend the extra few bucks to get a higher quality bottle of wine.
I bought the Cupcake Moscato, as I am a sweet wine drinker and it is great! The price is very reasonable, and would be perfect for gift giving!
I've only had the moscato d'asti and it is my favorite ever. It's bubbly and a little sweet. I can drink the entire bottle and still want more!
Great, reasonable priced wines. Have had their Malbec, Moscato, Merlot and Chardonnay. All good! Have had their Red Velvet too, pretty good.
Great tasting wine. The bubbly moscato is a light, fruity taste and the bubbles make you feel classy! Amazing taste especially when on a budget
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos