- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcake is great for a reasonable price and a good taste. Easy to find in stores and won't kill your budget. Just wish they made the big bottles!
I have tried a few different bridles of Cupcake wines. The reds are ok but the whites are very acidity making them hard to pair and truly enjoy.
Very tasty and sweet. I don't know much about wine, but I know what I like and the times I've tried Cupcake wines I've really enjoyed the taste.
Cupcake Moscato D'Asti is my FAVORITE! For the price it is a really good wine. Their angel food cake is also very good! Its one of our fav wines.
I have never had a cupcake wine that I've tried and not liked! They really know how to make a good wine! Moscato d'Asti is my absolute favorite!
The Cupcake Red Velvet wine is one of my go-to red wines to have on hand at home and drink casually. It is inexpensive enough to indulge myself.
Great flavor at a reasonable price! This wine is a go-to for a relaxing evening. It is readily available in any common grocery out liquor store.
This wine has really good flavor selection. I will be purchasing this wine again and I would recommend it to anyone who likes to drink good wine
I enjoy the moscato d'asti. It's very vibrant and has peach, lychee, and other fruity flavors. It's a very soft and light taste - not too sweet.
Im not a huge fan of wine but this brand definitely convinced me! They have the best wines and flavors! I definitely appreciate my wine more now.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos