- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Great taste and very light. I find it very fresh tasting. I find it better then others I have tried. Met above my expectations and very affordable
It was yummy, smooth and easy to go down. I really enjoyed my experience with this product. The wine was in a pretty bottle and tasted really good.
I love cupcake Chardonnay because it tastes great. It is very light and smooth with a nice aftertaste and finish. I love it especially in summer.
Low budget wines, full of flavor, great for just a glass or to at home to relax or great for your next get together dinner with friends and family
I love this brand! I am new to wine drinking but have not ever been disappointed with this brand. It's inexpensive and easy to find at most stores.
I love the variety. Some are much better than others but at the price point it doesn’t break the bank trying them and figuring out what you like.
Cupcake is great for a reasonable price and a good taste. Easy to find in stores and won't kill your budget. Just wish they made the big bottles!
I have never had a cupcake wine that I've tried and not liked! They really know how to make a good wine! Moscato d'Asti is my absolute favorite!
I really like this brand, but I always seem to have a problem with the cork. If it wasn't such a hassle to get it out I would buy it more often.
Im not a huge fan of wine but this brand definitely convinced me! They have the best wines and flavors! I definitely appreciate my wine more now.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos