- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Honestly, surprising for a cheap wine this is actually pretty good. I usually drink the Chardonnay or Cabs and for a cheap gift I would go for this.
Great taste and are an inexpensive pretty tasty choice! This is just what I need a bottle to get me through a rough day, this is the one I turn to.
Low budget wines, full of flavor, great for just a glass or to at home to relax or great for your next get together dinner with friends and family
It was yummy, smooth and easy to go down. I really enjoyed my experience with this product. The wine was in a pretty bottle and tasted really good.
I love this brand! I am new to wine drinking but have not ever been disappointed with this brand. It's inexpensive and easy to find at most stores.
I love cupcake Chardonnay because it tastes great. It is very light and smooth with a nice aftertaste and finish. I love it especially in summer.
Great taste and very light. I find it very fresh tasting. I find it better then others I have tried. Met above my expectations and very affordable
A good brand of wine. It's is inexpensive if on a a budget or not a wine know it all and just want to sample. Available at most local liquor stores
This wine has really good flavor selection. I will be purchasing this wine again and I would recommend it to anyone who likes to drink good wine
I have tried a few different bridles of Cupcake wines. The reds are ok but the whites are very acidity making them hard to pair and truly enjoy.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos