BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #25 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These Cupcake Wines are definitely dessert wines in my opinion. They are fairly sweet compared to other wine producers. The average around $10 a bottle. I would not suggest pairing these wines with a fancy dinner, more like post dessert wine.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great affordable wine line. I really like their Sauvignon Blanc and red blends. It was awesome that they were the wine sponsor at Coachella this year and launched new roses. I like their prosecco too and will always reach for cupcake when I want a solid wine on a budget! Cute branding and label too!
Lydia M.
These wines are perfect someone who is looking for a good wine without breaking the bank! It is super affordable and is also really tasty! I would most definitely purchase these wines again and I would recommend that others try it as well! Great Wine!
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
Oh how I love Cupcake Wines!! They are always so delicious. Super sweet but not over sweet. Just the perfect amount. I always have at least one bottle in my house. I would highly recommend it to people that enjoy sweet wines!
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
The taste of any wine (white for me; not a red fan) are tasty. They're inexpensive and can be found pretty much anywhere. I usually do a pinio or moscato. It's a little dry for me, but it's good. I'd buy it again!
Brittany G.
Albertville, AL
My favorite grocery store wine hands down!!!!its absolutely delicious! I'm totally in love. The mascato and mascato d asti are my favorites so far! It's a little more pricey than Arbor Mist but you can taste why!
Mary D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These wine are quite delicious and affordable! This brand has many options from whites to reds. There's a wine perfect for every occasion! I prefer the reds but the whites are really good specially with desserts!
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a big wine drinker but I was attracted to these wine bottles mostly because of the name and cute packaging/label. It is very inexpensive wine. I've only tried 3 wines and I love them all. They do have a huge variety. I will definitely be buying again, I need to try them all!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
In general excellent choice for start a Party. Remember that always use good wine for start, and finish with the sublime wine. This is a goos start. Cheap Wine, good grapes 🍇 there's excellent choice for any host, doesn't disappoint. I always buy it.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake wines are good for inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I usually have to let them breathe before I really and truly enjoy them, but I still drink them regularly. I'm a fan of their desert wines.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.