BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the best brand of wines I have ever had! This is not too sweet and not too dry it's right in between! This wine is super affordable and easy to purchase in just about every liquor store! This is always a hit at my parties!
Rachael H.
Key West, FL
Cupcake wines are not my favorite. I do feel as though they are a little bit cheap and that I don't get the best flavor payoff from them. If I had it as an option I would not take it unless it was the only option but then again there aren't too many lower-end wines that taste incredible.
Tara N.
Channahon, IL
Certainly not even close to being the best wines I've tried, but they are a good value for the price point and quality is dependable. I enjoy their whites more than their reds (but I'm generally pickier with what I like in my red wine) and usually grab these for occasions when I'll be sharing with others who are not very into wine. Cupcake makes a few blends that are good crowd pleasers for those who do not have strong wine preferences.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These wines are absolutely delicious! I was recommended this brand by a friend and the recommendation did not disappoint! So far I have tried Red Velvet and the Rose. I don't usually care for red wines, but the Red Velvet went perfectly with my steak. The Rose was wonderful as an after-dinner treat with my hubby!
Courtney E.
Palatine, IL
This is the best "value" wine I buy. I normally spend between $20-$50 on bottles of wine- but this my go to for parties, get together or when my husband I want to drink more than one bottle 😂😂😂! The varieties are great, very distinct flavor sand they store very nicely. I really like their Chardonnay- even though I'm normally a red wine person!
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
I love all of Cupcake Wines variety. The brand and labels are fun and on trend, while providing a refined product. I can definitely see and taste the inspiration gained from cupcakes and cakes! I love bringing a bottle to girls night and sharing with friends!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Cupcake wines. They are smooth and not too bitter for the non wine drinker. Not too expensive, too many grocery stores have them for only $5 per bottle. They have a huge selection, from Cabernets to Riesling to Moscatos.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I like Cupcake Vineyard wine especially the Moscato D'Asti. It is sweet and delicious. It is not terrible priced but is a little more than other Moscato D'Asti on the market. Would definitely recommend to someone who is looking for a wine on the sweeter side
Vivian A.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely delicious! Cupcake wines are fresh, rich and crisp. This is by far one of my favorite brands of wine. I especially love the Red Velvet Wine! The Reisling is also one of my favorites. I am not a new customer but I am a lifetime customer for sure.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These Cupcake Wines are definitely dessert wines in my opinion. They are fairly sweet compared to other wine producers. The average around $10 a bottle. I would not suggest pairing these wines with a fancy dinner, more like post dessert wine.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.