• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Courtney E.
Palatine, IL
This is the best "value" wine I buy. I normally spend between $20-$50 on bottles of wine- but this my go to for parties, get together or when my husband I want to drink more than one bottle ūüėāūüėāūüėā! The varieties are great, very distinct flavor sand they store very nicely. I really like their Chardonnay- even though I'm normally a red wine person!
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
I love all of Cupcake Wines variety. The brand and labels are fun and on trend, while providing a refined product. I can definitely see and taste the inspiration gained from cupcakes and cakes! I love bringing a bottle to girls night and sharing with friends!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Cupcake wines. They are smooth and not too bitter for the non wine drinker. Not too expensive, too many grocery stores have them for only $5 per bottle. They have a huge selection, from Cabernets to Riesling to Moscatos.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I like Cupcake Vineyard wine especially the Moscato D'Asti. It is sweet and delicious. It is not terrible priced but is a little more than other Moscato D'Asti on the market. Would definitely recommend to someone who is looking for a wine on the sweeter side
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These Cupcake Wines are definitely dessert wines in my opinion. They are fairly sweet compared to other wine producers. The average around $10 a bottle. I would not suggest pairing these wines with a fancy dinner, more like post dessert wine.
Vivian A.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely delicious! Cupcake wines are fresh, rich and crisp. This is by far one of my favorite brands of wine. I especially love the Red Velvet Wine! The Reisling is also one of my favorites. I am not a new customer but I am a lifetime customer for sure.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great affordable wine line. I really like their Sauvignon Blanc and red blends. It was awesome that they were the wine sponsor at Coachella this year and launched new roses. I like their prosecco too and will always reach for cupcake when I want a solid wine on a budget! Cute branding and label too!
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
The taste of any wine (white for me; not a red fan) are tasty. They're inexpensive and can be found pretty much anywhere. I usually do a pinio or moscato. It's a little dry for me, but it's good. I'd buy it again!
Lydia M.
These wines are perfect someone who is looking for a good wine without breaking the bank! It is super affordable and is also really tasty! I would most definitely purchase these wines again and I would recommend that others try it as well! Great Wine!
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
Oh how I love Cupcake Wines!! They are always so delicious. Super sweet but not over sweet. Just the perfect amount. I always have at least one bottle in my house. I would highly recommend it to people that enjoy sweet wines!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.