- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
These Cupcake Wines are definitely dessert wines in my opinion. They are fairly sweet compared to other wine producers. The average around $10 a bottle. I would not suggest pairing these wines with a fancy dinner, more like post dessert wine.
A great affordable wine line. I really like their Sauvignon Blanc and red blends. It was awesome that they were the wine sponsor at Coachella this year and launched new roses. I like their prosecco too and will always reach for cupcake when I want a solid wine on a budget! Cute branding and label too!
These wines are perfect someone who is looking for a good wine without breaking the bank! It is super affordable and is also really tasty! I would most definitely purchase these wines again and I would recommend that others try it as well! Great Wine!
Oh how I love Cupcake Wines!! They are always so delicious. Super sweet but not over sweet. Just the perfect amount. I always have at least one bottle in my house. I would highly recommend it to people that enjoy sweet wines!
The taste of any wine (white for me; not a red fan) are tasty. They're inexpensive and can be found pretty much anywhere. I usually do a pinio or moscato. It's a little dry for me, but it's good. I'd buy it again!
My favorite grocery store wine hands down!!!!its absolutely delicious! I'm totally in love. The mascato and mascato d asti are my favorites so far! It's a little more pricey than Arbor Mist but you can taste why!
These wine are quite delicious and affordable! This brand has many options from whites to reds. There's a wine perfect for every occasion! I prefer the reds but the whites are really good specially with desserts!
I'm not a big wine drinker but I was attracted to these wine bottles mostly because of the name and cute packaging/label. It is very inexpensive wine. I've only tried 3 wines and I love them all. They do have a huge variety. I will definitely be buying again, I need to try them all!
In general excellent choice for start a Party. Remember that always use good wine for start, and finish with the sublime wine. This is a goos start. Cheap Wine, good grapes 🍇 there's excellent choice for any host, doesn't disappoint. I always buy it.
Cupcake wines are good for inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I usually have to let them breathe before I really and truly enjoy them, but I still drink them regularly. I'm a fan of their desert wines.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos