- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I love cupcake wines!!! So far, my favorite has been the Chardonnay. Reasonably priced, smooth taste, not too dry or too sweet. One of my favorites!!
Cupcake is my favorite brand. Their Moscato is out of this world. I can enjoy a whole bottle in one sitting without any side effects. It's delicious.
Not a fan. I tried the Red Velvet. Probably the most disgusting red wine I have tasted. I ended up dumping the bottle down them sink. Waste of money.
Honestly, surprising for a cheap wine this is actually pretty good. I usually drink the Chardonnay or Cabs and for a cheap gift I would go for this.
Havent tried one yet that I didn't like. Again, great price for a good wine. Never tried it with a cupcake, but this photo makes me want to try it!
I love Cupcake Wines! My personal favorite is the Moscato D'Asti. We severed it and Red Velvet and Angel Food at my wedding and they were a big hit!
To be fair I've only tried this brand twice but each time I thoroughly enjoyed it. Robust and bold. Perfect for dining or just relaxing with a drink.
I really like the proseco it has great flavor and is easy on the pocket book. It is especially good after a long day. Their reds are pretty good too
Ive tried a couple of th eCupcake wines and have been pleasantly surprised. Smooth and fruit whites were my choices.Moderately prices for the budget.
Low budget wines, full of flavor, great for just a glass or to at home to relax or great for your next get together dinner with friends and family
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos