- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I've tried Cupcake wines several times now and have been very happy with all of my choices. It's also the perfect bottle to bring to a friends house!!
Cupcake wines are magical! If you haven't tried them yet please do so. Light bubbly and so yummy! Try not to drink the whole bottle in one sitting! 😍🍾
The cupcake moscato de'sati is amazing! When I want to treat myself I have a glass of this! It's sweet and very good tasting. Not dry or tart at all...
We always have at least one bottle of cupcake wine in the house. It is cheap and delicious. I would choose cupcake over a more expensive brand any day
If you want the best bang for your buck, go with Cupcake's Cabernet Sauvignon! Not only is this my favorite cabernet, but it doesn't break my bank!
I love cupcake wines!!! So far, my favorite has been the Chardonnay. Reasonably priced, smooth taste, not too dry or too sweet. One of my favorites!!
To be fair I've only tried this brand twice but each time I thoroughly enjoyed it. Robust and bold. Perfect for dining or just relaxing with a drink.
Honestly, surprising for a cheap wine this is actually pretty good. I usually drink the Chardonnay or Cabs and for a cheap gift I would go for this.
I love Cupcake Wines! My personal favorite is the Moscato D'Asti. We severed it and Red Velvet and Angel Food at my wedding and they were a big hit!
Ive tried a couple of th eCupcake wines and have been pleasantly surprised. Smooth and fruit whites were my choices.Moderately prices for the budget.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos