- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
i am not sure what kind it was, except a sweet white, that my friend hd and it tasted very good. Before her and i knew it, we had finished the bottle.
The cupcake moscato de'sati is amazing! When I want to treat myself I have a glass of this! It's sweet and very good tasting. Not dry or tart at all...
Price is wonderful for people with not a lot to spend. I am no a fan of wines but I can drink cupcake wine like it's going out a style. It's so good!!!
Yumm! First, the name is adorable. Also, they all seem to have a great flavor! Very inexpensive. I would recommended this, especially the sweet wines!
Not the best brand to me but they are good and can be better. Ill enjoy a glass every now and then from them. Sometimes it maybe to too sweet or bland.
Great taste and are an inexpensive pretty tasty choice! This is just what I need a bottle to get me through a rough day, this is the one I turn to.
Obviously for the price, they're not going to be the best wines on the planet, but they taste great for their price. My favorite is the Pinot Noir.
This is a great wine if you want to wine down at home... Taste is fine and price is great. Love the red wines and would recommend this to a friend.
I used to hate wine till i discovered the cupcake brand, it tastes so good. Perfect for unwinding in the evening. My favorite is the cupcake moscato.
If you want the best bang for your buck, go with Cupcake's Cabernet Sauvignon! Not only is this my favorite cabernet, but it doesn't break my bank!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos