BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Anjonette P.
South Bend, IN
i am not sure what kind it was, except a sweet white, that my friend hd and it tasted very good. Before her and i knew it, we had finished the bottle.
Caitlen C.
The cupcake moscato de'sati is amazing! When I want to treat myself I have a glass of this! It's sweet and very good tasting. Not dry or tart at all...
Danyeil M.
Mount Airy, MD
Price is wonderful for people with not a lot to spend. I am no a fan of wines but I can drink cupcake wine like it's going out a style. It's so good!!!
Alexa B.
Grandview, OH
Yumm! First, the name is adorable. Also, they all seem to have a great flavor! Very inexpensive. I would recommended this, especially the sweet wines!
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not the best brand to me but they are good and can be better. Ill enjoy a glass every now and then from them. Sometimes it maybe to too sweet or bland.
Princess M.
Grand Prairie , TX
Great taste and are an inexpensive pretty tasty choice! This is just what I need a bottle to get me through a rough day, this is the one I turn to.
Lucy E.
Louisville, KY
Obviously for the price, they're not going to be the best wines on the planet, but they taste great for their price. My favorite is the Pinot Noir.
Andrea W.
Dixon, CA
This is a great wine if you want to wine down at home... Taste is fine and price is great. Love the red wines and would recommend this to a friend.
Veronica G.
Fpo, Ap
I used to hate wine till i discovered the cupcake brand, it tastes so good. Perfect for unwinding in the evening. My favorite is the cupcake moscato.
Kelsi B.
If you want the best bang for your buck, go with Cupcake's Cabernet Sauvignon! Not only is this my favorite cabernet, but it doesn't break my bank!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.