- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
A really great wine for someone on a budget. The Cupcake brand is relatively easy to find, inexpensive, not too dry and flavorful. A definite recommend!
So fun to have a parties.You can even serve over ice cream for a unique tasting treat too! I love too many to choose a favorite.You= will love them too.
I love to buy Cupcake wines for birthday gifts (girls only). Birthdays and cupcakes go hand in hand. Good price point and all my favorite stores have it.
Not the best brand to me but they are good and can be better. Ill enjoy a glass every now and then from them. Sometimes it maybe to too sweet or bland.
i am not sure what kind it was, except a sweet white, that my friend hd and it tasted very good. Before her and i knew it, we had finished the bottle.
Cupcake wines are good. I prefer the sweeter over the dry. But they are all really tasty, there is something for everyone ans it won't break the bank.
Price is wonderful for people with not a lot to spend. I am no a fan of wines but I can drink cupcake wine like it's going out a style. It's so good!!!
Yumm! First, the name is adorable. Also, they all seem to have a great flavor! Very inexpensive. I would recommended this, especially the sweet wines!
I've tried Cupcake wines several times now and have been very happy with all of my choices. It's also the perfect bottle to bring to a friends house!!
I'm new to the Cupcake Wines but I have to say I'm not disappointed. They have a nice variety of wines and are pretty affordable. They are delicious.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos