BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #27 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
Kate M.
A really great wine for someone on a budget. The Cupcake brand is relatively easy to find, inexpensive, not too dry and flavorful. A definite recommend!
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So fun to have a parties.You can even serve over ice cream for a unique tasting treat too! I love too many to choose a favorite.You= will love them too.
Mandie K.
I love to buy Cupcake wines for birthday gifts (girls only). Birthdays and cupcakes go hand in hand. Good price point and all my favorite stores have it.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not the best brand to me but they are good and can be better. Ill enjoy a glass every now and then from them. Sometimes it maybe to too sweet or bland.
Anjonette P.
South Bend, IN
i am not sure what kind it was, except a sweet white, that my friend hd and it tasted very good. Before her and i knew it, we had finished the bottle.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Cupcake wines are good. I prefer the sweeter over the dry. But they are all really tasty, there is something for everyone ans it won't break the bank.
Danyeil M.
Thurmont, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Price is wonderful for people with not a lot to spend. I am no a fan of wines but I can drink cupcake wine like it's going out a style. It's so good!!!
Alexa B.
Grandview, OH
Yumm! First, the name is adorable. Also, they all seem to have a great flavor! Very inexpensive. I would recommended this, especially the sweet wines!
Meghan L.
I've tried Cupcake wines several times now and have been very happy with all of my choices. It's also the perfect bottle to bring to a friends house!!
JULIE S.
I'm new to the Cupcake Wines but I have to say I'm not disappointed. They have a nice variety of wines and are pretty affordable. They are delicious.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.