- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcakes wines are an affordable, very nice wine. After trying several of the different varieties, I am thinking you can not go wrong with this whole line.
Sweet, affordable and lovely to drink. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for an affordable selection of wines that Will be enjoyed by everyone.
I have tried the cupcake Riesling a few times and was not completely satisfied with the flavor. It isn't a bad choice just not something I would buy again.
Never been one for wines myself, tried a glass of cupcake and it actually was great, don't like a wine that's strong tasting, this one was mellow & sweet
I have samples several cupcake wines and loved it I really love the sweater flavored and love how they taste different and fresh compared to other wines.
I love to buy Cupcake wines for birthday gifts (girls only). Birthdays and cupcakes go hand in hand. Good price point and all my favorite stores have it.
I really like this range of wines. The moscato is delicious, but only for people like me who love sweet sweet wines. So delicious! And a good price, too.
I have tried the Moscato. It's delicious. I personally think it'a a bit too much. I had it at a party. I don't hink I would buy it unless it was onsale.
Cupcake wine is a good, affordable wine. I have got man different types and have been happy with every one. Red or white, it's a good bargain all around.
No matter your type of wine. You can never go wrong with this brand. Reasonably priced, great flavor and available at most locations where wine is sold.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos