BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #21 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Mandie K.
I love to buy Cupcake wines for birthday gifts (girls only). Birthdays and cupcakes go hand in hand. Good price point and all my favorite stores have it.
Debbie W.
Clay, KY
Never been one for wines myself, tried a glass of cupcake and it actually was great, don't like a wine that's strong tasting, this one was mellow & sweet
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
No matter your type of wine. You can never go wrong with this brand. Reasonably priced, great flavor and available at most locations where wine is sold.
Jessica C.
Kingsland, GA
This wine is so good. I personally like sweet wines the best. I also really love the price. They are cheap but not nasty at all like some cheaper wines.
Kate M.
A really great wine for someone on a budget. The Cupcake brand is relatively easy to find, inexpensive, not too dry and flavorful. A definite recommend!
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So fun to have a parties.You can even serve over ice cream for a unique tasting treat too! I love too many to choose a favorite.You= will love them too.
Alysha M.
TEMPLETON, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Cupcake wine is a good, affordable wine. I have got man different types and have been happy with every one. Red or white, it's a good bargain all around.
Rachael P.
Bad Axe, MI
Perfect for what I was looking for. I only have one local retailer that sells cupcake wines. I chose the wine, then chose the meal. And it was perfect
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not the best brand to me but they are good and can be better. Ill enjoy a glass every now and then from them. Sometimes it maybe to too sweet or bland.
Anjonette P.
South Bend, IN
i am not sure what kind it was, except a sweet white, that my friend hd and it tasted very good. Before her and i knew it, we had finished the bottle.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.