- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I love to buy Cupcake wines for birthday gifts (girls only). Birthdays and cupcakes go hand in hand. Good price point and all my favorite stores have it.
Never been one for wines myself, tried a glass of cupcake and it actually was great, don't like a wine that's strong tasting, this one was mellow & sweet
No matter your type of wine. You can never go wrong with this brand. Reasonably priced, great flavor and available at most locations where wine is sold.
This wine is so good. I personally like sweet wines the best. I also really love the price. They are cheap but not nasty at all like some cheaper wines.
A really great wine for someone on a budget. The Cupcake brand is relatively easy to find, inexpensive, not too dry and flavorful. A definite recommend!
So fun to have a parties.You can even serve over ice cream for a unique tasting treat too! I love too many to choose a favorite.You= will love them too.
Cupcake wine is a good, affordable wine. I have got man different types and have been happy with every one. Red or white, it's a good bargain all around.
Perfect for what I was looking for. I only have one local retailer that sells cupcake wines. I chose the wine, then chose the meal. And it was perfect
Not the best brand to me but they are good and can be better. Ill enjoy a glass every now and then from them. Sometimes it maybe to too sweet or bland.
i am not sure what kind it was, except a sweet white, that my friend hd and it tasted very good. Before her and i knew it, we had finished the bottle.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos