- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
This is an affordable wine brand that isn't embarrassing to bring to a dinner party. I've only tried the dry varieties, but I've never been disappointed!
Love Cupcake wines!! Especially their moscato! Great taste at a reasonable price for those who like to enjoy nice wine but don't have a lot to spend on it.
Great price, cute labels, and taste decent. These are sweet wines so I sometimes use then to make sangria or mix it with something and make a wine spritzer
Cupcake wines are great for those that may be working on a budget. It is affordable wine that tastes great and is readily available in most liquor stores.
I have tried the Moscato. It's delicious. I personally think it'a a bit too much. I had it at a party. I don't hink I would buy it unless it was onsale.
I have samples several cupcake wines and loved it I really love the sweater flavored and love how they taste different and fresh compared to other wines.
This wine is so good. I personally like sweet wines the best. I also really love the price. They are cheap but not nasty at all like some cheaper wines.
Never been one for wines myself, tried a glass of cupcake and it actually was great, don't like a wine that's strong tasting, this one was mellow & sweet
No matter your type of wine. You can never go wrong with this brand. Reasonably priced, great flavor and available at most locations where wine is sold.
So fun to have a parties.You can even serve over ice cream for a unique tasting treat too! I love too many to choose a favorite.You= will love them too.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos