BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Leeann L.
This is an affordable wine brand that isn't embarrassing to bring to a dinner party. I've only tried the dry varieties, but I've never been disappointed!
Sam M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love Cupcake wines!! Especially their moscato! Great taste at a reasonable price for those who like to enjoy nice wine but don't have a lot to spend on it.
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Great price, cute labels, and taste decent. These are sweet wines so I sometimes use then to make sangria or mix it with something and make a wine spritzer
Kira R.
Newark, DE
Cupcake wines are great for those that may be working on a budget. It is affordable wine that tastes great and is readily available in most liquor stores.
CHRISTINA P.
Blacksburg, VA
I have tried the Moscato. It's delicious. I personally think it'a a bit too much. I had it at a party. I don't hink I would buy it unless it was onsale.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
I have samples several cupcake wines and loved it I really love the sweater flavored and love how they taste different and fresh compared to other wines.
Jessica C.
Kingsland, GA
This wine is so good. I personally like sweet wines the best. I also really love the price. They are cheap but not nasty at all like some cheaper wines.
Debbie W.
Clay, KY
Never been one for wines myself, tried a glass of cupcake and it actually was great, don't like a wine that's strong tasting, this one was mellow & sweet
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
No matter your type of wine. You can never go wrong with this brand. Reasonably priced, great flavor and available at most locations where wine is sold.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So fun to have a parties.You can even serve over ice cream for a unique tasting treat too! I love too many to choose a favorite.You= will love them too.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.