BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Jen W.
Sarasota, FL
My roomate and I bond over our love for this wine company. While I prefer the lighter kinds, she prefers the darker reds, but in general we are both happy!
Nicole T.
Londonderry, NH
I love cupcake wine! The light and sweet taste of their moscato is my favorite! For a night in or enjoying while out at dinner it's always my first choice :)
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Typically a safe bet to go with when you are buying wine good brand a good brand to give to friends were a gift as it looks expensive very good tasting wine
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
I love cupcake wines. I've tried the sauvgnion blanc, pino grigio, and chardonay and they are all wonderful! Plus they are so inexpensive for the quality.
Brooke F.
Juliette, GA
Sweet, affordable and lovely to drink. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for an affordable selection of wines that Will be enjoyed by everyone.
Alice B.
Norton, VA
Cupcakes wines are an affordable, very nice wine. After trying several of the different varieties, I am thinking you can not go wrong with this whole line.
Leeanna M.
Lancaster, PA
Best wine I've had by far. It's the perfect smooth taste and perfect sweetness! It's great and affordable. Love it so much !! The cupcake Moscato is great!
Madison S.
All Cupcake wines are phenomenal! Their price point is great whether you want to bring it as a house warming gift or buying in bulk to store for yourself!
Courtney G.
I have tried the cupcake Riesling a few times and was not completely satisfied with the flavor. It isn't a bad choice just not something I would buy again.
Leeann L.
This is an affordable wine brand that isn't embarrassing to bring to a dinner party. I've only tried the dry varieties, but I've never been disappointed!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.