• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Nicole T.
Londonderry, NH
I love cupcake wine! The light and sweet taste of their moscato is my favorite! For a night in or enjoying while out at dinner it's always my first choice :)
Jen W.
Sarasota, FL
My roomate and I bond over our love for this wine company. While I prefer the lighter kinds, she prefers the darker reds, but in general we are both happy!
Krysten W.
San Francisco, CA
This is a middle of the road wine and being that, that is how it tastes. My favorite out of all of the Cupcake wines is the Chardonnay, but it is very sweet.
Kristen B.
Cupcake is usually my go-to brand for wine. I love being adventurous and trying new brands but I also like having a brand to fall back on that I can rely on!
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
This brand is amazing. The wines are tasty and a great value. I recently tried the red velvet wine and fell in love. A must have when you have agirls night!
Christiana L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I tried these for the first time a month ago on their wine truck. I said that I didn't like wine and they hooked me up with the moscato. It was sooooo good!
Sarah C.
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite is the moscato d'asti! great with frozen fruit for ice!
It is also great to mix with the other flavors. Mixes well and has great tastes! Love it!
Michelle A.
I tried a couple of the cupcake wines and so far I only liked one. The labeling is appealing as well as the name of the wines but I have tasted better wines.
Kira R.
Newark, DE
Cupcake wines are great for those that may be working on a budget. It is affordable wine that tastes great and is readily available in most liquor stores.
Kelly T.
The Moscato is super delicious. I like the sweetness and its flavor. Personally I prefer Moscato for any wine but what I liked most about it was its price!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.