BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
Great price with a yummy girly taste. I don't feel like a cheapy college girl if I bring this to a party... but it's a tasty wine that doesn't break my bank.
Sarah C.
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite is the moscato d'asti! great with frozen fruit for ice!
It is also great to mix with the other flavors. Mixes well and has great tastes! Love it!
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Typically a safe bet to go with when you are buying wine good brand a good brand to give to friends were a gift as it looks expensive very good tasting wine
Kristen B.
Cupcake is usually my go-to brand for wine. I love being adventurous and trying new brands but I also like having a brand to fall back on that I can rely on!
Jen W.
Sarasota, FL
My roomate and I bond over our love for this wine company. While I prefer the lighter kinds, she prefers the darker reds, but in general we are both happy!
Joselyn E.
Many of these have smooth flavors that are especially perfect as dessert pairings. I especially like the white whites for making summer time fruit sangrias.
Nicole T.
Londonderry, NH
I love cupcake wine! The light and sweet taste of their moscato is my favorite! For a night in or enjoying while out at dinner it's always my first choice :)
Christiana L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I tried these for the first time a month ago on their wine truck. I said that I didn't like wine and they hooked me up with the moscato. It was sooooo good!
Michelle A.
I tried a couple of the cupcake wines and so far I only liked one. The labeling is appealing as well as the name of the wines but I have tasted better wines.
Krysten W.
San Francisco, CA
This is a middle of the road wine and being that, that is how it tastes. My favorite out of all of the Cupcake wines is the Chardonnay, but it is very sweet.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.