- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
My roomate and I bond over our love for this wine company. While I prefer the lighter kinds, she prefers the darker reds, but in general we are both happy!
I love cupcake wine! The light and sweet taste of their moscato is my favorite! For a night in or enjoying while out at dinner it's always my first choice :)
Typically a safe bet to go with when you are buying wine good brand a good brand to give to friends were a gift as it looks expensive very good tasting wine
I love cupcake wines. I've tried the sauvgnion blanc, pino grigio, and chardonay and they are all wonderful! Plus they are so inexpensive for the quality.
Sweet, affordable and lovely to drink. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for an affordable selection of wines that Will be enjoyed by everyone.
Cupcakes wines are an affordable, very nice wine. After trying several of the different varieties, I am thinking you can not go wrong with this whole line.
Best wine I've had by far. It's the perfect smooth taste and perfect sweetness! It's great and affordable. Love it so much !! The cupcake Moscato is great!
All Cupcake wines are phenomenal! Their price point is great whether you want to bring it as a house warming gift or buying in bulk to store for yourself!
I have tried the cupcake Riesling a few times and was not completely satisfied with the flavor. It isn't a bad choice just not something I would buy again.
This is an affordable wine brand that isn't embarrassing to bring to a dinner party. I've only tried the dry varieties, but I've never been disappointed!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos