- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I tried a couple of the cupcake wines and so far I only liked one. The labeling is appealing as well as the name of the wines but I have tasted better wines.
T h e b e S t e v e r ! T h I S b r a n d h I t S a h o m e r u n w I t h t h e p e r f e c t I n g r e d I e n t S a n d d I S t I n c t I v e b o t t l e .
I tried these for the first time a month ago on their wine truck. I said that I didn't like wine and they hooked me up with the moscato. It was sooooo good!
Cupcake is usually my go-to brand for wine. I love being adventurous and trying new brands but I also like having a brand to fall back on that I can rely on!
This is a middle of the road wine and being that, that is how it tastes. My favorite out of all of the Cupcake wines is the Chardonnay, but it is very sweet.
Great price with a yummy girly taste. I don't feel like a cheapy college girl if I bring this to a party... but it's a tasty wine that doesn't break my bank.
Many of these have smooth flavors that are especially perfect as dessert pairings. I especially like the white whites for making summer time fruit sangrias.
I adore this wine. Great flavor and great price. I love serving this when I'm having a couple people over for dinner and haven't gotten any complains so far!
I love cupcake wine! The light and sweet taste of their moscato is my favorite! For a night in or enjoying while out at dinner it's always my first choice :)
This brand is amazing. The wines are tasty and a great value. I recently tried the red velvet wine and fell in love. A must have when you have agirls night!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos