BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Jen L.
Forked River, NJ
For the price, Cupcake wines are a great value. I usually stick with reds but I've tasted several varieties - red and white- and they have all been very good.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Cupcake has a great flavor for the price. It's on the cheaper side of wine. I will but this if I'm running low on funds, but still want a decent flavored wine.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good wine at a great price! I love the sweet varieties like the moscato. I find myself buying this wine a lot. Have had better wines but nothing at this price.
Lindsey G.
I have had several different cupcake wines and they have all been great so far! I really like the Pinot Grigio. Cupcakes version is not too dry. Really great.
Chip R.
For fancy occasions I will order more complex, expensive wines. But for everyday drinking, Cupcake wines are a tremendous value and my choice as a house wine.
Lacey R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I honestly rarely enjoy wine, so this was a new experience for me anyways. The wine was okay, I feel like there wasn't much flavor. I do like the price though.
Jennifer H.
Helena, MT
I absolutely LOVE the muscato from Cupcake Wines!! It is by far my favorite! It is sweet, but not so sweet that it taste like dessert! Just smooth and light!
April G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For the convinces of buying wine at Walgreens its not to bad. Alot of these stpre wines tend to give me headaches though. A glass or two will not hurt though.
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
Great price with a yummy girly taste. I don't feel like a cheapy college girl if I bring this to a party... but it's a tasty wine that doesn't break my bank.
Hannah B.
West Chester, PA
So far I’ve tried the Rosé, Pinot Grigio, and the Sauvignon Blanc and I’m inlove! I love how cute the packaging is and how many different options there are.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.