BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Michelle A.
I tried a couple of the cupcake wines and so far I only liked one. The labeling is appealing as well as the name of the wines but I have tasted better wines.
Lady J.
T h e b e S t e v e r ! T h I S b r a n d h I t S a h o m e r u n w I t h t h e p e r f e c t I n g r e d I e n t S a n d d I S t I n c t I v e b o t t l e .
Christiana L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I tried these for the first time a month ago on their wine truck. I said that I didn't like wine and they hooked me up with the moscato. It was sooooo good!
Kristen B.
Cupcake is usually my go-to brand for wine. I love being adventurous and trying new brands but I also like having a brand to fall back on that I can rely on!
Krysten W.
San Francisco, CA
This is a middle of the road wine and being that, that is how it tastes. My favorite out of all of the Cupcake wines is the Chardonnay, but it is very sweet.
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
Great price with a yummy girly taste. I don't feel like a cheapy college girl if I bring this to a party... but it's a tasty wine that doesn't break my bank.
Joselyn E.
Many of these have smooth flavors that are especially perfect as dessert pairings. I especially like the white whites for making summer time fruit sangrias.
Jacqueline S.
I adore this wine. Great flavor and great price. I love serving this when I'm having a couple people over for dinner and haven't gotten any complains so far!
Nicole T.
Londonderry, NH
I love cupcake wine! The light and sweet taste of their moscato is my favorite! For a night in or enjoying while out at dinner it's always my first choice :)
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
This brand is amazing. The wines are tasty and a great value. I recently tried the red velvet wine and fell in love. A must have when you have agirls night!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.