- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
For the convinces of buying wine at Walgreens its not to bad. Alot of these stpre wines tend to give me headaches though. A glass or two will not hurt though.
Love the packaging so it looks great on a wine rack, they have a nice variety to choose from to suit anyone's taste, easy to find, inexpensive, & taste great.
For the price, Cupcake wines are a great value. I usually stick with reds but I've tasted several varieties - red and white- and they have all been very good.
I absolutely LOVE the muscato from Cupcake Wines!! It is by far my favorite! It is sweet, but not so sweet that it taste like dessert! Just smooth and light!
Good wine at a great price! I love the sweet varieties like the moscato. I find myself buying this wine a lot. Have had better wines but nothing at this price.
Hello lover! I love the Cupcake wines. I think my favorite has been the Cabernet. Its just the right amount of sweet. Perfect. And you cannot beat the price.
Cupcake has a great flavor for the price. It's on the cheaper side of wine. I will but this if I'm running low on funds, but still want a decent flavored wine.
I have had several different cupcake wines and they have all been great so far! I really like the Pinot Grigio. Cupcakes version is not too dry. Really great.
I originally purchased this from Trader Joes. I bought the Cab. It wasn't one of my faves and wasn't that memorable. I haven't tried any of their other wines.
For fancy occasions I will order more complex, expensive wines. But for everyday drinking, Cupcake wines are a tremendous value and my choice as a house wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos