BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
April G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For the convinces of buying wine at Walgreens its not to bad. Alot of these stpre wines tend to give me headaches though. A glass or two will not hurt though.
MyIa R.
AUGUSTA, GA
Love the packaging so it looks great on a wine rack, they have a nice variety to choose from to suit anyone's taste, easy to find, inexpensive, & taste great.
Jen L.
Forked River, NJ
For the price, Cupcake wines are a great value. I usually stick with reds but I've tasted several varieties - red and white- and they have all been very good.
Jennifer H.
Helena, MT
I absolutely LOVE the muscato from Cupcake Wines!! It is by far my favorite! It is sweet, but not so sweet that it taste like dessert! Just smooth and light!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good wine at a great price! I love the sweet varieties like the moscato. I find myself buying this wine a lot. Have had better wines but nothing at this price.
Erin O.
Cumming, GA
Hello lover! I love the Cupcake wines. I think my favorite has been the Cabernet. Its just the right amount of sweet. Perfect. And you cannot beat the price.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Cupcake has a great flavor for the price. It's on the cheaper side of wine. I will but this if I'm running low on funds, but still want a decent flavored wine.
Lindsey G.
I have had several different cupcake wines and they have all been great so far! I really like the Pinot Grigio. Cupcakes version is not too dry. Really great.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I originally purchased this from Trader Joes. I bought the Cab. It wasn't one of my faves and wasn't that memorable. I haven't tried any of their other wines.
Chip R.
For fancy occasions I will order more complex, expensive wines. But for everyday drinking, Cupcake wines are a tremendous value and my choice as a house wine.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.