BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #62 in Wine

Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
LOVE cupcake wines! The price point is very affordable without losing the integrity of the wine. It's always one of my go to wines
Kirsten R.
I love their red sparkling wine. It is very affordable and comes in a classy bottle. Amazing product for the price and I love that I can find it at my local grocery store. I'm not a big wine drinker, neither is my husband, and we both enjoy it.
Stephanie S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love Cupcakes Moscoto. It is def my go to wine. I love the sweet wines, and this is one of the sweet ones. The price is perfect on my not so big budget too :)
Kristin J.
Rocky Mount, VA
Cupcake wine was given to me to try out since I had never even heard of it. I enjoyed it tremendously. I have only tried one kind, but plan on trying more soon.
Emily H.
San Mateo, CA
For any girl on the budget this is the wine brand for you. Complex flavors for only about $10 a bottle. The reds are amazing and the chardonnay is my favorite.
Nethmi A.
Tempe, AZ
I ove this brand of wine. They have a great selection of wines for every taste. Also they are very fairly priced so that eeryone of all budgets can enjoy them.
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love that these are tasty and such a good deal! I'm in college on a budget, have been to Napa for wine tasting, and this is a great product! Highly recommend!
Myia R.
Augusta, GA
Love the packaging so it looks great on a wine rack, they have a nice variety to choose from to suit anyone's taste, easy to find, inexpensive, & taste great.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I originally purchased this from Trader Joes. I bought the Cab. It wasn't one of my faves and wasn't that memorable. I haven't tried any of their other wines.
Jen L.
Forked River, NJ
For the price, Cupcake wines are a great value. I usually stick with reds but I've tasted several varieties - red and white- and they have all been very good.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.