- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
So delicious! Not a wine person at all but the sweet flavors of these wines won me over. If my friends want to have a girls night in with wine I make I bring one of these
I've tried a few of these and loved them all! Especially the Riesling! Yum.. I like sweeter wines and these seem to be on the sweeter side (but not sickeningly sweet).
I was actually surprised by the taste in such an economical wine. I buy this for a casual evening at home. I probably would not serve it at a "special" occasion.
I love their red sparkling wine. It is very affordable and comes in a classy bottle. Amazing product for the price and I love that I can find it at my local grocery store. I'm not a big wine drinker, neither is my husband, and we both enjoy it.
I love that these are tasty and such a good deal! I'm in college on a budget, have been to Napa for wine tasting, and this is a great product! Highly recommend!
I ove this brand of wine. They have a great selection of wines for every taste. Also they are very fairly priced so that eeryone of all budgets can enjoy them.
Cupcake wine was given to me to try out since I had never even heard of it. I enjoyed it tremendously. I have only tried one kind, but plan on trying more soon.
I love Cupcakes Moscoto. It is def my go to wine. I love the sweet wines, and this is one of the sweet ones. The price is perfect on my not so big budget too :)
For any girl on the budget this is the wine brand for you. Complex flavors for only about $10 a bottle. The reds are amazing and the chardonnay is my favorite.
For fancy occasions I will order more complex, expensive wines. But for everyday drinking, Cupcake wines are a tremendous value and my choice as a house wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos