BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Lauren R.
Toms River, NJ
So delicious! Not a wine person at all but the sweet flavors of these wines won me over. If my friends want to have a girls night in with wine I make I bring one of these
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
I've tried a few of these and loved them all! Especially the Riesling! Yum.. I like sweeter wines and these seem to be on the sweeter side (but not sickeningly sweet).
Gloria E.
I was actually surprised by the taste in such an economical wine. I buy this for a casual evening at home. I probably would not serve it at a "special" occasion.
Kirsten R.
I love their red sparkling wine. It is very affordable and comes in a classy bottle. Amazing product for the price and I love that I can find it at my local grocery store. I'm not a big wine drinker, neither is my husband, and we both enjoy it.
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love that these are tasty and such a good deal! I'm in college on a budget, have been to Napa for wine tasting, and this is a great product! Highly recommend!
Nethmi A.
Tempe, AZ
I ove this brand of wine. They have a great selection of wines for every taste. Also they are very fairly priced so that eeryone of all budgets can enjoy them.
Kristin J.
Rocky Mount, VA
Cupcake wine was given to me to try out since I had never even heard of it. I enjoyed it tremendously. I have only tried one kind, but plan on trying more soon.
Stephanie S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love Cupcakes Moscoto. It is def my go to wine. I love the sweet wines, and this is one of the sweet ones. The price is perfect on my not so big budget too :)
Emily H.
San Mateo, CA
For any girl on the budget this is the wine brand for you. Complex flavors for only about $10 a bottle. The reds are amazing and the chardonnay is my favorite.
Chip R.
For fancy occasions I will order more complex, expensive wines. But for everyday drinking, Cupcake wines are a tremendous value and my choice as a house wine.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.