• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Jordan S.
atlanta, GA
These wines are great, especially with a college budget! The label/bottle is cute too so i am working on Pinterest to see how i can make a DIY project out of the bottles
Hannah S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have yet to meet a cupcake I didn't like and that includes Cupcake Wines. From white to red and even sparkling, I have never been disappointed. Wonderful flavor at a great price--can't be beat!
Pam M.
Worcester, MA
I don't mind Cupcake Wines, but I tend to enjoy the Barefoot whites better. Whenever I've had Cupcake with groups a lot of people complain about the cheap taste and headaches the day after.
amber B.
Lexington, KY
My go to for a good sweet -cheaper- white wine.
The chardonnay is my fav!
I'm not a big red wine drinker though. And the red velvet has definitely turned me on to reds on a regular basis.
Katie G.
Prairie Village, KS
Cupcake is my standby wine when it comes to grabbing up a cheap bottle to bring to a friends house. I always have good luck with all of their varietals. Solidly good, and easy to find!
Lauren R.
Toms River, NJ
So delicious! Not a wine person at all but the sweet flavors of these wines won me over. If my friends want to have a girls night in with wine I make I bring one of these
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
I've tried a few of these and loved them all! Especially the Riesling! Yum.. I like sweeter wines and these seem to be on the sweeter side (but not sickeningly sweet).
Gloria E.
I was actually surprised by the taste in such an economical wine. I buy this for a casual evening at home. I probably would not serve it at a "special" occasion.
Kirsten R.
I love their red sparkling wine. It is very affordable and comes in a classy bottle. Amazing product for the price and I love that I can find it at my local grocery store. I'm not a big wine drinker, neither is my husband, and we both enjoy it.
Emily H.
San Mateo, CA
For any girl on the budget this is the wine brand for you. Complex flavors for only about $10 a bottle. The reds are amazing and the chardonnay is my favorite.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.