BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #27 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
Jordan S.
atlanta, GA
These wines are great, especially with a college budget! The label/bottle is cute too so i am working on Pinterest to see how i can make a DIY project out of the bottles
Moira N.
Dupont, WA
I have a total love affair with Cupcake Wines. They are by far one of my favorite affordable wines out there and the bottle labels are just so cute. Haven't tried a Cupcake that I haven't loved.
Influenster M.
Cupcake wines are not my favorite. They aren't bad for the price, but they seem to be either overly sweet or have a strong bite. These wines will definitely do in a pinch or on a budget though!
Hannah S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have yet to meet a cupcake I didn't like and that includes Cupcake Wines. From white to red and even sparkling, I have never been disappointed. Wonderful flavor at a great price--can't be beat!
amber B.
Lexington, KY
My go to for a good sweet -cheaper- white wine.
The chardonnay is my fav!
I'm not a big red wine drinker though. And the red velvet has definitely turned me on to reds on a regular basis.
Pam M.
Worcester, MA
I don't mind Cupcake Wines, but I tend to enjoy the Barefoot whites better. Whenever I've had Cupcake with groups a lot of people complain about the cheap taste and headaches the day after.
Katie G.
Prairie Village, KS
Cupcake is my standby wine when it comes to grabbing up a cheap bottle to bring to a friends house. I always have good luck with all of their varietals. Solidly good, and easy to find!
Lauren R.
Toms River, NJ
So delicious! Not a wine person at all but the sweet flavors of these wines won me over. If my friends want to have a girls night in with wine I make I bring one of these
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
I've tried a few of these and loved them all! Especially the Riesling! Yum.. I like sweeter wines and these seem to be on the sweeter side (but not sickeningly sweet).
Gloria E.
I was actually surprised by the taste in such an economical wine. I buy this for a casual evening at home. I probably would not serve it at a "special" occasion.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.