BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Poetry K.
Dayton, OH
I love Cupcake Wine! I have tried a few and never dissatisfied. Great brand for a great price! This makes a great hostess gift. New to wine? Try the angel food cake.
Leanne W.
San Diego, CA
Affordable, delicious, and a large variety makes cupcake wines an unbeatable go-to option! If you like sweet wines, I highly recommend the moscato- my favorite!!!!
Amanda L.
Raleigh, NC
Nice tasting wine for the price. Great for bringing to parties since it is not the lowest end and is mellow enough that a lot of people will like it. Great value.
Xiomara H.
Melbourne, FL
I have tried their white and red wines. I enjoyed Angel Food and Red Velvet. This brand is easy to find in many stores, so if you need to pick up a nice tasting wine at a decent price this is a good option.
Monica P.
Sebastopol, CA
Cupcake has a pretty solid line of wines that would serve perfectly as a wine to keep on hand. I don't know if it's one that I'd use for special occasions, but for keeping around for casual use it's perfect.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
The Chardonnay was a little bitter for my preference in wines. Although my husband and friends tried it and liked it. The price is great. I will try other wines from this brand.
Kristin H.
Battle Creek, MI
Fun brand of wine that does tend to be on the sweeter side. Pretty label is the reason for selecting and like the flavor so I continue to pick it up when I'm going to entertain.
Jennifer T.
Rochester, NY
Great packaging and fairly decent wines across the board. Often, I'll some up at home and am always happy when a bottle is available at a restaurant. I know its good quality and affordabily priced!
Blair K.
Atlanta, GA
I like their Sauv. Blanc and their grigio. Great value for around $8.99 a bottle. I usually pick up a bottle or two while grocery shopping. It is an easy drinking wine.
Natalie F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not only is the name super adorable it is also a pretty good quality for a reasonable price. The wines are appealing to most taste buds and recognizable type. They also have a series of spirits!!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.