BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Jennifer T.
Rochester, NY
Great packaging and fairly decent wines across the board. Often, I'll some up at home and am always happy when a bottle is available at a restaurant. I know its good quality and affordabily priced!
Natalie F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not only is the name super adorable it is also a pretty good quality for a reasonable price. The wines are appealing to most taste buds and recognizable type. They also have a series of spirits!!
Blair K.
Atlanta, GA
I like their Sauv. Blanc and their grigio. Great value for around $8.99 a bottle. I usually pick up a bottle or two while grocery shopping. It is an easy drinking wine.
Jordan S.
atlanta, GA
These wines are great, especially with a college budget! The label/bottle is cute too so i am working on Pinterest to see how i can make a DIY project out of the bottles
Influenster M.
Cupcake wines are not my favorite. They aren't bad for the price, but they seem to be either overly sweet or have a strong bite. These wines will definitely do in a pinch or on a budget though!
Hannah S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have yet to meet a cupcake I didn't like and that includes Cupcake Wines. From white to red and even sparkling, I have never been disappointed. Wonderful flavor at a great price--can't be beat!
Moira N.
Dupont, WA
I have a total love affair with Cupcake Wines. They are by far one of my favorite affordable wines out there and the bottle labels are just so cute. Haven't tried a Cupcake that I haven't loved.
amber B.
Lexington, KY
My go to for a good sweet -cheaper- white wine.
The chardonnay is my fav!
I'm not a big red wine drinker though. And the red velvet has definitely turned me on to reds on a regular basis.
Pam M.
Worcester, MA
I don't mind Cupcake Wines, but I tend to enjoy the Barefoot whites better. Whenever I've had Cupcake with groups a lot of people complain about the cheap taste and headaches the day after.
Katie G.
Prairie Village, KS
Cupcake is my standby wine when it comes to grabbing up a cheap bottle to bring to a friends house. I always have good luck with all of their varietals. Solidly good, and easy to find!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.