- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I have had several Cupcake wines and the only thing I taste in them is alcohol. I have not found one that tastes anything more than straight alcohol. Do not recommend.
This is my favorite wine brand.... well the under $15 a bottle wine brand. I always grab a bottle when I am out. Makes for a nice gift on short notice.... that and I enjoy a glass with dinner.
I love Cupcake Wine! I have tried a few and never dissatisfied. Great brand for a great price! This makes a great hostess gift. New to wine? Try the angel food cake.
Absolutely love the labels, but the wine is terrible! I never write bad reviews on products, but the terrible boxed wine taste caught me off guard after the classic presentation offered.
Affordable, delicious, and a large variety makes cupcake wines an unbeatable go-to option! If you like sweet wines, I highly recommend the moscato- my favorite!!!!
Nice tasting wine for the price. Great for bringing to parties since it is not the lowest end and is mellow enough that a lot of people will like it. Great value.
I have tried their white and red wines. I enjoyed Angel Food and Red Velvet. This brand is easy to find in many stores, so if you need to pick up a nice tasting wine at a decent price this is a good option.
Cupcake has a pretty solid line of wines that would serve perfectly as a wine to keep on hand. I don't know if it's one that I'd use for special occasions, but for keeping around for casual use it's perfect.
The Chardonnay was a little bitter for my preference in wines. Although my husband and friends tried it and liked it. The price is great. I will try other wines from this brand.
Fun brand of wine that does tend to be on the sweeter side. Pretty label is the reason for selecting and like the flavor so I continue to pick it up when I'm going to entertain.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos