BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

amanda c.
Henderson, KY
One of the first wines I tried was the Cupcake Moscato. I had heard people raving about it and finally tried it. It is absolutely amazing. It will always be one of my favorites.
Jennifer F.
Glendale, CA
Cupcake brand wines are great tasting without being ultra expensive. I was also impressed the last time I drank Cupcake wines (last weekend) to find that I didn't have a hangover the next day. I credit the quality ingredients that are used.
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mom got this for my birthday dinner this year, and while it was a nice wine, I do have to say it had a weird aftertaste and was a bit strong for me. I'll stick to Yellowtail.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this brand because it's very affordable and tastes great. They have a wide variety that is easy to find as well. I would definitely recommend this to any wine lover.
Julieann C.
The first time I saw the name "Cupcake" on a wine bottle I thought GENIOUS! What a clever name for this delicious wine! The name made me want to try it and then the taste made me want to buy more!
Jessie R.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this wine! It's a little on the cheaper side but still taste great. I usually drink the Sauvignon blanc, and I have heard good things about the Red Velvet!
Kyli J.
Nampa, ID
I LOVE LOVE LOVE cupcake wine! It is very reasonably priced and is pretty good quality. Perfect for girls night or a glass after work. My favorite is the Moscato! Yum yum yum!
Tracy C.
Gillespie, IL
I have had several Cupcake wines and the only thing I taste in them is alcohol. I have not found one that tastes anything more than straight alcohol. Do not recommend.
Steph F.
This is my favorite wine brand.... well the under $15 a bottle wine brand. I always grab a bottle when I am out. Makes for a nice gift on short notice.... that and I enjoy a glass with dinner.
whitney f.
Absolutely love the labels, but the wine is terrible! I never write bad reviews on products, but the terrible boxed wine taste caught me off guard after the classic presentation offered.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.