BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Chardae J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The ones I've tasted are sweet like desserts and I see nothing wrong with that because I enjoy sweet. Me and my gal friends enjoyed sipping this after a long day at work. It doesn't have a bad aftertaste and it almost reminds you of an adult grape juice.
Sandra B.
Pasadena , TX
OMG the sparkling red wine they have is amazing! It does not give me that yucky headache you can tend to get after drinking half a bottle of wine (don't judge me) It is the perfect wine to have with a group of girlfriends on a Sunday afternoon! & at about $10 a bottle, yeah ill take 2 please!
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Not bad for inexpensive wines. I find them to be a bit on the dryer side of wines. Their moscato's and proscecco's are not as sweet as many others but they're decently priced and have a cute logo and label. I find a lot of my female friends really enjoy it.
Jackie R.
Rock Tavern, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake wine's are one of my favorite brands!  All the blends are delicious and tasty!  In addition to the great value of these bottles the prices are just right; its great for a girls night in with your friends or to bring to a more social/ formal occasion.  I went to a wedding that served this once and I ordered it all night!
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
Reasonably priced, and great variety. It's a wine I can switch back and forth for cooking and drinking (sometimes at the same time - HA!)  The sweeter varieties aren't "in your face sweet" so if it's all you have on hand, you can definitely use it in a sauce instead of running out to a store for a different variety. Good to have on hand.
Abby M.
I have tried a few and I never had a complaint, I do tend to stick to the moscatos, they're sweet, but somewhat grainy because they have so much sugar. My try a steel barrel to see if you can get more of an organic flavor? Will purchase again though!
Kelsea R.
For an easy choice at the supermarket, I'll grab a bottle of Cupcake wine. It's smooth, cheap, and is a nice end to my day if I need to relax. There's many different options, depending on what your preference is (red, white, or reisling)
Ash S.
Was given a bottle of this as a gift. With a name like Cupcake I figured it would be a sweet wine that I could tolerate straight. NOPE. I did make some delicious jello out of it which added a nice bite to the cherry jello so I didn't waste the bottle?
Yess M.
For the love of wine. The Cupcake line is great! The prices are affordable and the quality of the wine is pretty good. I buy Cupcake Wines at my local liquor store. I am definitely a repeat consumer of Cupcake & I highly recommend it!
ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the best brand of wines I have ever had! This is not too sweet and not too dry it's right in between! This wine is super affordable and easy to purchase in just about every liquor store! This is always a hit at my parties!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.