BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Abby M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have tried a few and I never had a complaint, I do tend to stick to the moscatos, they're sweet, but somewhat grainy because they have so much sugar. My try a steel barrel to see if you can get more of an organic flavor? Will purchase again though!
Kelsea R.
For an easy choice at the supermarket, I'll grab a bottle of Cupcake wine. It's smooth, cheap, and is a nice end to my day if I need to relax. There's many different options, depending on what your preference is (red, white, or reisling)
Ash S.
Was given a bottle of this as a gift. With a name like Cupcake I figured it would be a sweet wine that I could tolerate straight. NOPE. I did make some delicious jello out of it which added a nice bite to the cherry jello so I didn't waste the bottle?
Yess M.
Kearny, NJ
For the love of wine. The Cupcake line is great! The prices are affordable and the quality of the wine is pretty good. I buy Cupcake Wines at my local liquor store. I am definitely a repeat consumer of Cupcake & I highly recommend it!
ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the best brand of wines I have ever had! This is not too sweet and not too dry it's right in between! This wine is super affordable and easy to purchase in just about every liquor store! This is always a hit at my parties!
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These wines are absolutely delicious! I was recommended this brand by a friend and the recommendation did not disappoint! So far I have tried Red Velvet and the Rose. I don't usually care for red wines, but the Red Velvet went perfectly with my steak. The Rose was wonderful as an after-dinner treat with my hubby!
Courtney E.
Palatine, IL
This is the best "value" wine I buy. I normally spend between $20-$50 on bottles of wine- but this my go to for parties, get together or when my husband I want to drink more than one bottle ūüėāūüėāūüėā! The varieties are great, very distinct flavor sand they store very nicely. I really like their Chardonnay- even though I'm normally a red wine person!
Morgan C.
Mobile, AL
I love all of Cupcake Wines variety. The brand and labels are fun and on trend, while providing a refined product. I can definitely see and taste the inspiration gained from cupcakes and cakes! I love bringing a bottle to girls night and sharing with friends!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Cupcake wines. They are smooth and not too bitter for the non wine drinker. Not too expensive, too many grocery stores have them for only $5 per bottle. They have a huge selection, from Cabernets to Riesling to Moscatos.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These Cupcake Wines are definitely dessert wines in my opinion. They are fairly sweet compared to other wine producers. The average around $10 a bottle. I would not suggest pairing these wines with a fancy dinner, more like post dessert wine.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.