BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Stephanie B.
Graham, WA
Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine. I recommend going for the RedVelvet wine, it is my favorite.
Candie Q.
Silver Spring, MD
When in doubt, always grab a bottle of cupcake petit Syrah. It's the best wine I can find for under $15 and believe me, I've tried them all. Dry, complex, aromatic. Unless I'm going to spend $60 or more, I don't even consider anything else anymore.
Jenny D.
Tacoma, WA
I have found recently that I only really like white wines. Reds are bitter to me. The white wines are good enough considering the price, but not my first choice in wine by any means
Ashley W.
Absolutely delicious! I'm a huge fan of the Moscato, which is perfect for my sweet-wine-loving tastes; no other brand does Moscato as gorgeously as these guys do!
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY
The red velvet.. umm love it not to dry or too fruity. Just right on point. Keep buying it so it has to be for. Reason. I like that it's right on point. The price is not bad at all.
Natalie D.
Ft Leavenworth, KS
The Sauvignon Blanc is amazing. I love all of the cupcake wines though.. some are better than others, but you really can't go wrong with a Cupcake wine and they're decently priced too.
Farrah D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Cupcake sweet wines are delicious! I'm not sure about the others though. I know their moscato is to die for. It's probably one of my favorite moscato actually! Try it!
Lyndsie R.
Gilmer, TX
Cupcake wines are nice for several reasons. Great taste. Beautiful packaging that makes for nice gifting. Affordable for those who love wine, but can't afford a more high end bottle.
Elizabeth W.
Gilbert, AZ
I have tried a few of their selection and have been very pleased with their flavor and taste. When you compare the price to the quality you get a little more than what you pay for. I highly recommend this Vineyard...they know what they are doing!
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
I am a big fan of the Cupcake Wines. I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.