- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcake wines are nice for several reasons. Great taste. Beautiful packaging that makes for nice gifting. Affordable for those who love wine, but can't afford a more high end bottle.
I have found recently that I only really like white wines. Reds are bitter to me. The white wines are good enough considering the price, but not my first choice in wine by any means
The Sauvignon Blanc is amazing. I love all of the cupcake wines though.. some are better than others, but you really can't go wrong with a Cupcake wine and they're decently priced too.
Absolutely delicious! I'm a huge fan of the Moscato, which is perfect for my sweet-wine-loving tastes; no other brand does Moscato as gorgeously as these guys do!
Cupcake brand wines are great tasting without being ultra expensive. I was also impressed the last time I drank Cupcake wines (last weekend) to find that I didn't have a hangover the next day. I credit the quality ingredients that are used.
One of the first wines I tried was the Cupcake Moscato. I had heard people raving about it and finally tried it. It is absolutely amazing. It will always be one of my favorites.
My mom got this for my birthday dinner this year, and while it was a nice wine, I do have to say it had a weird aftertaste and was a bit strong for me. I'll stick to Yellowtail.
I love this brand because it's very affordable and tastes great. They have a wide variety that is easy to find as well. I would definitely recommend this to any wine lover.
The first time I saw the name "Cupcake" on a wine bottle I thought GENIOUS! What a clever name for this delicious wine! The name made me want to try it and then the taste made me want to buy more!
I really like this wine! It's a little on the cheaper side but still taste great. I usually drink the Sauvignon blanc, and I have heard good things about the Red Velvet!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos