- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
We call this our "Tuesday night" wine. For when we want a glass but don't want to open a $50 bottle. Don't drink too much or it will sneak up on you the next morning.
Cupcakes sauvignon blanc is by far my favorite! It is not too expensive and is crisp and not too sweet at all! It reminds me of biting into a granny smith apple! I always have a bottle in my fridge- especially in the summer!
Cupcake is delicious. I have a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and I love it. It was a birthday gift, so I don't want to drink it all up because of the sentimental value, but it's getting low lol
I haven't tried a cupcake wine that I don't like. I'm usually a red wine person, but if I decide to go for a white wine Cupcake is the way to go. They're all so good!
I was a little disappointed to find out that this wine is bottled and/or made in California as I thought it was an Italian wine. But I do love the taste of the wine.
Cupcake is a decent table wine. I like the Reds although they do all tend to run on the sweeter side and I orefer a more bold dry wine. This is great though to take to a party or dinner
Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine. I recommend going for the RedVelvet wine, it is my favorite.
Cupcake wines are nice for several reasons. Great taste. Beautiful packaging that makes for nice gifting. Affordable for those who love wine, but can't afford a more high end bottle.
Absolutely delicious! I'm a huge fan of the Moscato, which is perfect for my sweet-wine-loving tastes; no other brand does Moscato as gorgeously as these guys do!
When in doubt, always grab a bottle of cupcake petit Syrah. It's the best wine I can find for under $15 and believe me, I've tried them all. Dry, complex, aromatic. Unless I'm going to spend $60 or more, I don't even consider anything else anymore.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos