BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Victoria H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
My favorite wine from Cupcake is definitely their sparkling moscato. It has such great flavors and it's not too expensive. I haven't tried any other wines by them but i know their moscato is great!
Lauren H.
My mom and I really enjoy drinking cupcake wine on a girls night! The Moscato Di'Asti is my favorite for sure! Hard to find sometimes, but we always buy a few when we do!
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Cupcake is delicious. I have a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and I love it. It was a birthday gift, so I don't want to drink it all up because of the sentimental value, but it's getting low lol
Jeri G.
Casey, IL
Cupcake wine was one of the first wines I bought for myself. It was not exactly what I expected. I thought it was going to be a sweet wine, like a cupcake. Not at all the case. Not my favorite wine brand even for a cheap wine. Not my go to wine like others said.
Melissa K.
Dexter, MI
This line is great if you won't want to spend tons of money on wine- and the name is cute too. It's not my favorite brand of wines however, which is why I gave it a B.
Katie C.
Marietta, Ga
Cupcakes sauvignon blanc is by far my favorite! It is not too expensive and is crisp and not too sweet at all! It reminds me of biting into a granny smith apple! I always have a bottle in my fridge- especially in the summer!
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
We call this our "Tuesday night" wine. For when we want a glass but don't want to open a $50 bottle. Don't drink too much or it will sneak up on you the next morning.
Heather S.
I was a little disappointed to find out that this wine is bottled and/or made in California as I thought it was an Italian wine. But I do love the taste of the wine.
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
I haven't tried a cupcake wine that I don't like. I'm usually a red wine person, but if I decide to go for a white wine Cupcake is the way to go. They're all so good!
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
Cupcake is a decent table wine. I like the Reds although they do all tend to run on the sweeter side and I orefer a more bold dry wine. This is great though to take to a party or dinner
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.