BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
We call this our "Tuesday night" wine. For when we want a glass but don't want to open a $50 bottle. Don't drink too much or it will sneak up on you the next morning.
Katie C.
Marietta, Ga
Cupcakes sauvignon blanc is by far my favorite! It is not too expensive and is crisp and not too sweet at all! It reminds me of biting into a granny smith apple! I always have a bottle in my fridge- especially in the summer!
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Cupcake is delicious. I have a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and I love it. It was a birthday gift, so I don't want to drink it all up because of the sentimental value, but it's getting low lol
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
I haven't tried a cupcake wine that I don't like. I'm usually a red wine person, but if I decide to go for a white wine Cupcake is the way to go. They're all so good!
Heather S.
I was a little disappointed to find out that this wine is bottled and/or made in California as I thought it was an Italian wine. But I do love the taste of the wine.
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
Cupcake is a decent table wine. I like the Reds although they do all tend to run on the sweeter side and I orefer a more bold dry wine. This is great though to take to a party or dinner
Stephanie B.
Graham, WA
Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine. I recommend going for the RedVelvet wine, it is my favorite.
Lyndsie R.
Gilmer, TX
Cupcake wines are nice for several reasons. Great taste. Beautiful packaging that makes for nice gifting. Affordable for those who love wine, but can't afford a more high end bottle.
Ashley W.
Absolutely delicious! I'm a huge fan of the Moscato, which is perfect for my sweet-wine-loving tastes; no other brand does Moscato as gorgeously as these guys do!
Candie Q.
Silver Spring, MD
When in doubt, always grab a bottle of cupcake petit Syrah. It's the best wine I can find for under $15 and believe me, I've tried them all. Dry, complex, aromatic. Unless I'm going to spend $60 or more, I don't even consider anything else anymore.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.