- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I really like Cupcake Wines. The price for these wines is very reasonable and the quality of the wine is very good. I have tried several of the different Cupcake Wines and they all have been good.
This is a great brand of wine. It was a large variety of flavors and they all taste different and good. It's a great brand to give his gifts and it's not very expensive. I highly recommend it to others
A friend of mine bought me a few bottles for my birthday a few years ago and I have been a fan ever since. I love the variety, great bottles, and still affordable. I now buy it not only for myself but for gifts and also when I am going to someone's house for a party...
I have tried several varieties of Cupcake, including Sauvignon Blanc, Red Velvet, and Angel Food. All have been outstanding, well balanced wines for a bargain. My favorite!
I really like the Cupcake wines. I really really like the Prosecco. Cupcake wines are consistent so if you are looking to try something new that is very affordable you can't go wrong with Cupcake.
My favorite wine from Cupcake is definitely their sparkling moscato. It has such great flavors and it's not too expensive. I haven't tried any other wines by them but i know their moscato is great!
My mom and I really enjoy drinking cupcake wine on a girls night! The Moscato Di'Asti is my favorite for sure! Hard to find sometimes, but we always buy a few when we do!
Cupcakes sauvignon blanc is by far my favorite! It is not too expensive and is crisp and not too sweet at all! It reminds me of biting into a granny smith apple! I always have a bottle in my fridge- especially in the summer!
Cupcake wine was one of the first wines I bought for myself. It was not exactly what I expected. I thought it was going to be a sweet wine, like a cupcake. Not at all the case. Not my favorite wine brand even for a cheap wine. Not my go to wine like others said.
Cupcake is delicious. I have a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and I love it. It was a birthday gift, so I don't want to drink it all up because of the sentimental value, but it's getting low lol
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos