BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
I really like Cupcake Wines. The price for these wines is very reasonable and the quality of the wine is very good. I have tried several of the different Cupcake Wines and they all have been good.
Leela I.
This is a great brand of wine. It was a large variety of flavors and they all taste different and good. It's a great brand to give his gifts and it's not very expensive. I highly recommend it to others
Renee' P.
Taylor, PA
A friend of mine bought me a few bottles for my birthday a few years ago and I have been a fan ever since. I love the variety, great bottles, and still affordable. I now buy it not only for myself but for gifts and also when I am going to someone's house for a party...
Jess M.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I have tried several varieties of Cupcake, including Sauvignon Blanc, Red Velvet, and Angel Food. All have been outstanding, well balanced wines for a bargain. My favorite!
Kylie J.
I really like the Cupcake wines. I really really like the Prosecco. Cupcake wines are consistent so if you are looking to try something new that is very affordable you can't go wrong with Cupcake.
Victoria H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
My favorite wine from Cupcake is definitely their sparkling moscato. It has such great flavors and it's not too expensive. I haven't tried any other wines by them but i know their moscato is great!
Lauren H.
My mom and I really enjoy drinking cupcake wine on a girls night! The Moscato Di'Asti is my favorite for sure! Hard to find sometimes, but we always buy a few when we do!
Katie C.
Marietta, Ga
Cupcakes sauvignon blanc is by far my favorite! It is not too expensive and is crisp and not too sweet at all! It reminds me of biting into a granny smith apple! I always have a bottle in my fridge- especially in the summer!
Jeri G.
Casey, IL
Cupcake wine was one of the first wines I bought for myself. It was not exactly what I expected. I thought it was going to be a sweet wine, like a cupcake. Not at all the case. Not my favorite wine brand even for a cheap wine. Not my go to wine like others said.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Cupcake is delicious. I have a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and I love it. It was a birthday gift, so I don't want to drink it all up because of the sentimental value, but it's getting low lol
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.