BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #27 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
Lauren B.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love the whole Cupcake line of wines! My favorite has to be the Moscato. It's harder to find in stores in my area, so when I do, I buy them out!! Highly recommend this line of wines!
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I've only had (and only seen for sale) two of their reds. I've liked both, and so have my guests who have consumed either. It's affordable, reliable, and pairs well with almost anything.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I purchase the cupcake moscato. It's a sweet but delicious wine that I couldn't get sick of. It's very affordable and it doesn't taste like the cheap wine. It's flavorful but suttle.
Ashley A.
Alpine, AZ
Cupcake Vineyards offers a great selection of wines to pair with almost any kind of meal and event. If you are unsure about what to bring to a party, a bottle or two of Cupcake wines are sure to not disappoint.
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
I've tried most of their whites, and was happy with them all. My favorite is the Chardonnay. It's very clean and crisp, and not overly acidic. I can normally find it on sale for under $10 which is a win for sure!
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
I really love the Cupcake Wines Reisling. It tastes great and is good to have a bottle or two on hand. It is so reasonably priced, it is a perfect treat at the end of a long week!
Dedra N.
Decatur, TN
Cupcake Wines have a variety of types and flavors to choose from so I'm able to find one I like regardless of my mood. They have great flavor and a crisp bubble. Excellent wine with an affordable price tag.
Meagan D.
Dalton, GA
I won't give it a full A because I've only tried one flavor. It was Angel Food, but it lived up to the expectation I had set for it and more. It was amazing. I hope to try more of their wines in the future
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
I've tried several of the Cupcake Wines. Some of them are amazing. they have a large selection on styles and types of wine. I highly recommend them. Love their Red Velvet....
Jet L.
Astoria, NY
This is one of those wines that I see popping up at every BYOB. The name makes you feel like your savoring a sweet dessert, but I'm convinced its all in the mind. This wine brand is just not that special.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.