- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I love the whole Cupcake line of wines! My favorite has to be the Moscato. It's harder to find in stores in my area, so when I do, I buy them out!! Highly recommend this line of wines!
I've only had (and only seen for sale) two of their reds. I've liked both, and so have my guests who have consumed either. It's affordable, reliable, and pairs well with almost anything.
I purchase the cupcake moscato. It's a sweet but delicious wine that I couldn't get sick of. It's very affordable and it doesn't taste like the cheap wine. It's flavorful but suttle.
Cupcake Vineyards offers a great selection of wines to pair with almost any kind of meal and event. If you are unsure about what to bring to a party, a bottle or two of Cupcake wines are sure to not disappoint.
I've tried most of their whites, and was happy with them all. My favorite is the Chardonnay. It's very clean and crisp, and not overly acidic. I can normally find it on sale for under $10 which is a win for sure!
I really love the Cupcake Wines Reisling. It tastes great and is good to have a bottle or two on hand. It is so reasonably priced, it is a perfect treat at the end of a long week!
Cupcake Wines have a variety of types and flavors to choose from so I'm able to find one I like regardless of my mood. They have great flavor and a crisp bubble. Excellent wine with an affordable price tag.
I won't give it a full A because I've only tried one flavor. It was Angel Food, but it lived up to the expectation I had set for it and more. It was amazing. I hope to try more of their wines in the future
I've tried several of the Cupcake Wines. Some of them are amazing. they have a large selection on styles and types of wine. I highly recommend them. Love their Red Velvet....
This is one of those wines that I see popping up at every BYOB. The name makes you feel like your savoring a sweet dessert, but I'm convinced its all in the mind. This wine brand is just not that special.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos