BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #21 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Ashley A.
Alpine, AZ
Cupcake Vineyards offers a great selection of wines to pair with almost any kind of meal and event. If you are unsure about what to bring to a party, a bottle or two of Cupcake wines are sure to not disappoint.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I purchase the cupcake moscato. It's a sweet but delicious wine that I couldn't get sick of. It's very affordable and it doesn't taste like the cheap wine. It's flavorful but suttle.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
I really love the Cupcake Wines Reisling. It tastes great and is good to have a bottle or two on hand. It is so reasonably priced, it is a perfect treat at the end of a long week!
Dedra N.
Decatur, TN
Cupcake Wines have a variety of types and flavors to choose from so I'm able to find one I like regardless of my mood. They have great flavor and a crisp bubble. Excellent wine with an affordable price tag.
Jet L.
Astoria, NY
This is one of those wines that I see popping up at every BYOB. The name makes you feel like your savoring a sweet dessert, but I'm convinced its all in the mind. This wine brand is just not that special.
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
I've tried several of the Cupcake Wines. Some of them are amazing. they have a large selection on styles and types of wine. I highly recommend them. Love their Red Velvet....
Brittany T.
Farmingdale, ME
So normally I am pretty picky with wine but I've got to say I haven't tried a cupcake wine that I didn't like. I however do require it to be chilled and most wines I can do either or. Love the labels too!
Meagan D.
Dalton, GA
I won't give it a full A because I've only tried one flavor. It was Angel Food, but it lived up to the expectation I had set for it and more. It was amazing. I hope to try more of their wines in the future
Ashley N.
Moultonboro, NH
I love cupcake wines! I think the red velvet and the prosecco are my top choices at this moment. The whites have such a crisp taste and the rests aren't too heavy but just have wonderful flavors and blends.
emily w.
Plantsville, CT
I love all of the different Cupcake White Wines! They always go prefect with any dinner I'm serving. And the best part is I can walk out of the package store with two bottles for just $22!! My mother got me started with Cupcake and now it's all I drink! They have such a variety!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.