- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I am not sure why, but I do not like this brand. I have tried a lot of varieties and I am just not into it. I will drink it if it is there, who wouldn't, but I don't buy it. I say try everything, but stick to what you like.
When I first tried this wine I wasn't a fan - it was more cute packaging than tasty wine. But they have really upped their game & the flavor they are putting out now is perfect for sitting around & gossiping with my girls.
I love cupcake wines one year on New Year's a good friend of mine bring a bottle of Cupcake wine and ever since then me and my husband have been drinking it it's delicious and I love it and to this day I still drink it
Moscato is my favorite wine to drink, and the Moscato d'Asti from Cupcake Vineyards is my absolute number one choice! I don't drink often, but I will buy several bottles when it goes on sale!
I love Cupcake brand wines! To be fair, I have only tried the reds, but they have all been delicious! I enjoy Cupcake because it is not only quality wine, it is very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Cupcake!
Overall I've seen this brand be a consistently great value for the wines they produce.... my favorite is the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong with anything from the cupcake brand.
Is it the best wine in the world? No. but cupcake offers really delicious wines for a reasonable price. They are perfect to bring as a gift over the holidays. I've never tried a wine from cupcake that I didn't enjoy!
These wines are great for gifts for girlfriends or for a special occasion. It's really affordable and can be found pretty much everywhere. But it doesn't feel like you're drinking a really cheap wine, it feels like a step up. If you don't want to look like the cheap one at a party, this is a good choice.
It sounds yummy! I have tried a few different cupcake wines. I did not care for their Red Velvet at all. I tried one of the white (cant remember now which one) and it was okay but nothing I would run out to buy!
I love the whole Cupcake line of wines! My favorite has to be the Moscato. It's harder to find in stores in my area, so when I do, I buy them out!! Highly recommend this line of wines!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos