BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Cassie W.
Moscato is my favorite wine to drink, and the Moscato d'Asti from Cupcake Vineyards is my absolute number one choice! I don't drink often, but I will buy several bottles when it goes on sale!
Katharine G.
Phoenix, AZ
When I first tried this wine I wasn't a fan - it was more cute packaging than tasty wine. But they have really upped their game & the flavor they are putting out now is perfect for sitting around & gossiping with my girls.
Juliana P.
Littleton, MA
These wines are great for gifts for girlfriends or for a special occasion. It's really affordable and can be found pretty much everywhere. But it doesn't feel like you're drinking a really cheap wine, it feels like a step up. If you don't want to look like the cheap one at a party, this is a good choice.
Merry L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it the best wine in the world? No. but cupcake offers really delicious wines for a reasonable price. They are perfect to bring as a gift over the holidays. I've never tried a wine from cupcake that I didn't enjoy!
Allison C.
Smyrna, GA
Overall I've seen this brand be a consistently great value for the wines they produce.... my favorite is the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong with anything from the cupcake brand.
Amy F.
Las Vegas, NV
A very affordable wine that tastes great in any flavor you want. My favorite is the Red Velvet and Moscato. It's a great wine to have when your having a girls night out at your house.
Lauren B.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love the whole Cupcake line of wines! My favorite has to be the Moscato. It's harder to find in stores in my area, so when I do, I buy them out!! Highly recommend this line of wines!
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
It sounds yummy! I have tried a few different cupcake wines. I did not care for their Red Velvet at all. I tried one of the white (cant remember now which one) and it was okay but nothing I would run out to buy!
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I've only had (and only seen for sale) two of their reds. I've liked both, and so have my guests who have consumed either. It's affordable, reliable, and pairs well with almost anything.
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
I've tried most of their whites, and was happy with them all. My favorite is the Chardonnay. It's very clean and crisp, and not overly acidic. I can normally find it on sale for under $10 which is a win for sure!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.