BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #9 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I love the Cupcake wines. They have my favorite red (Red Velvet) and my favorite white (Angelfood). The names make them sound like they're going to be super sweet but they're not. Just super smooth.
Michelle E.
Northville, MI
Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers. I prefer the sweeter varieties such as Moscato and their Red Velvet.
Allie C.
The cupcake brand is certainly very intriguing, so I tried their Moscato. It was really delicious and was't that expensive. I think less than $15.00. I will certainly try other of their offerings.
Rebeca O.
After trying a few different flavors and liking ALL of them, I can say this is my favorite brand of wine. They have a flavor to match anyones taste, I would definitely recommend giving them a try.
Veronica T.
Like it's name, it's fun and sweet! A yummy option for wines. Compliments many different desserts and their descriptions are always helpful in order to choose the high one!
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
I love cupcake wines. If you're on a budget it's a great choice. Personally love the chardoney and the moscoto! But after reading some reviews on here, I'm thinking about the red velvet next time!
Brittany W.
Melbourne, FL
Cupcake wines are enjoyable. To me they don't stand out as something unique as far as flavor goes, but they are still tasty. I've had them before and I'm sure I'll drink them again in the future.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
They've become the go-to wines for my book club, THAT SAID... I think I was expecting more/ It had no nose to speak, tasted acidity and really no flavor. Definitely not worth writing home about.
Emily J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have tried a few different cupcake wines. I did not care for their Red Velvet at all. I tried one of the white (cant remember now which one) and it was okay but nothing I would run out to buy
Katie C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Cupcake brand wines! To be fair, I have only tried the reds, but they have all been delicious! I enjoy Cupcake because it is not only quality wine, it is very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Cupcake!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.