BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I love the Cupcake wines. They have my favorite red (Red Velvet) and my favorite white (Angelfood). The names make them sound like they're going to be super sweet but they're not. Just super smooth.
Allie C.
The cupcake brand is certainly very intriguing, so I tried their Moscato. It was really delicious and was't that expensive. I think less than $15.00. I will certainly try other of their offerings.
Michelle E.
Northville, MI
Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers. I prefer the sweeter varieties such as Moscato and their Red Velvet.
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
I love cupcake wines. If you're on a budget it's a great choice. Personally love the chardoney and the moscoto! But after reading some reviews on here, I'm thinking about the red velvet next time!
Veronica T.
Like it's name, it's fun and sweet! A yummy option for wines. Compliments many different desserts and their descriptions are always helpful in order to choose the high one!
Rebeca O.
After trying a few different flavors and liking ALL of them, I can say this is my favorite brand of wine. They have a flavor to match anyones taste, I would definitely recommend giving them a try.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
They've become the go-to wines for my book club, THAT SAID... I think I was expecting more/ It had no nose to speak, tasted acidity and really no flavor. Definitely not worth writing home about.
Emily J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have tried a few different cupcake wines. I did not care for their Red Velvet at all. I tried one of the white (cant remember now which one) and it was okay but nothing I would run out to buy
Torrey C.
Santa Maria, CA
I love cupcake wines one year on New Year's a good friend of mine bring a bottle of Cupcake wine and ever since then me and my husband have been drinking it it's delicious and I love it and to this day I still drink it
Katie C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Cupcake brand wines! To be fair, I have only tried the reds, but they have all been delicious! I enjoy Cupcake because it is not only quality wine, it is very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Cupcake!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.