BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Tina C.
Who can resist a wine called Cupcake? Purchased on a whim just because of the name. I'm a red wine kind of girl and the Pinot noir is great! It's super inexpensive and can be purchased just about anywhere.
Katie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Cupcake Prosecco is my go-to for celebrations, Mascato is also quite good. I've tried a number of the cupcake wines and think they are a great gift wine - very mild in flavor and their packaging is so festive!
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
This is a reasonably priced wine you can find in most supermarkets. I have only had their white wines. I would recommend trying these if you are on a budget and want something better than a $6 bottle of wine.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
Cupcake Wines are an inexpensive pretty tasty choice. Obviously there are higher quality bottle of wine out there, but when I just need a bottle to get me through a rough day, this is the one I turn to. (:
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA
The cupcake moscato is very good! It has a really low alcohol content and it's slightly carbonated. The flavor is delicious and you can drink a couple of glasses without feeling the affects of the alcohol.
M G.
I tried this wine because of the adorable packaging, and because I like to try new brands often. It is a pretty good wine - I think fair for the price point. The whites are better, in my opinion, than their reds, especially the chardonnay. I haven't tried any sparkling wines of theirs.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I enjoy the red wines. This is great if you are on a budget as it is reasonably priced and it has a decent taste. It's a good, affordable wine to take to a party and not worry about others hating it!
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
These wines are good for everyday use and get togethers. I have had a few that seemed a bit cheap tasting, but most are great for the value. Nothing special to note, but if you're looking for something for a simple dinner party with consistent quality - this is a good wine.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I love the Cupcake wines. They have my favorite red (Red Velvet) and my favorite white (Angelfood). The names make them sound like they're going to be super sweet but they're not. Just super smooth.
Leah R.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not a big sweet wine drinker. But I recently tried Cupcake Sparkling Red Wine and it was fantastic. Easy drinking for lovers of white wine, or those not too picky about reds. It was also a fun substitute for champagne on NYE.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.