BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Cupcake wines are ok tasting for an average price. I have have a couple reds and a couple whites. I think it is a down grade from yellow tale and sutter home though! Yellow take and sutter home are cheaper in price too.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
I got the miscato... it was nasty. It was dry and I just all around was not a fan. I tried it because they were out of what I usually had and the name was apealing.
Stephanie D.
I can't remember exactly which varieties I tried, but I tried a white and a red and remember thinking that I would defiantly buy this brand again. It has a great price point and drank very well. I served it at a party and the bottle was gone in no time.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The last time I had Cupcake wine, I was so disappointed! I even poured some of it down the drain and I NEVER do that! It had an strange, off taste, almost plasticy!
Julie W.
These wines are fantastic! I am not a wine specialist, but like the taste of these as well as the price point. I bring a bottle as gifts for friends often and they are enjoyed by all!
Liz M.
Spicewood , TX
When in doubt, get Cupcake! Very cute branding and above average wine-especially for the price! I enjoy their Moscato D'Asti and Prosecco as I am partial to bubbles. But their Sauvignon Blanc is phenomenal as well!
Brenda C.
Springfield, OR
Tried the prosecco and it is delicious! Love the champagne like cork and bubbles. I'm not big on sweet whites, but this was delicious. Careful though it's stronger than other wines.
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Overall these are really good and very affordable. We like them in the summer chilled and like the white and sweet options more so than the red and dark options.
Brianna T.
Nashville
Great tasting wine and fantastic value! They are well priced and good quality wine! Very affordable, I recommend exepcially for begginer wine drinkers that don't want a 'cheap' wine
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
This is a reasonably priced wine you can find in most supermarkets. I have only had their white wines. I would recommend trying these if you are on a budget and want something better than a $6 bottle of wine.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.