- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcake is a great go-to wine. A good, modestly priced ($10 - $12) wine thats perfect for everyday use. Always a crowd pleaser its my stand by for taking to a dinner or party where I don't know what everyone's wine tastes are.
I am smitten with this whole wine line, ha ha ha that rhymes. The wine isn't expensive and i often find it on sale. An adorable name, always delivers a great product. The first time i tried this was a present from my sister and she made an awesome choice. Love it
For a wine under $20, it's truly one of my favorites. I usually buy wine according to the attractiveness of the label. This bottle is adorable. I drink strictly dry reds and I love all of them! Smooth medium bodied flavor and is great straight from the bottle.
A splendid, affordable brand of vino. With 5 children running about, a bottle, er glass of wine definitely hits the spot. Very consistent product. Never a bad bottle.
These are a great value wine. The labels are cute and most of the varieties I've tried (both red and white) have been good. I wouldn't pick it up specifically at the liquor store, but I don't mind having a bottle in my wine rack.
Cupcake offers a wide variety of inexpensive wines. The Riesling and Pinot Grigio are my go to bottles. Not too sweet and very refreshing. I did not care for the Angel Food at all. I'm not sure what they were going for with that one, but I cannot offer any redeeming qualities other than the packaging.
My favorite wine is Cupcake Moscato D'Asti. I typically do not drink wine but this fruity sweet wine would have to be my favorite. It is also a nice transition from hard liquor and a nice opposition to those who are only drinking beer and wine at an event.
I got the miscato... it was nasty. It was dry and I just all around was not a fan. I tried it because they were out of what I usually had and the name was apealing.
Cupcake wines are ok tasting for an average price. I have have a couple reds and a couple whites. I think it is a down grade from yellow tale and sutter home though! Yellow take and sutter home are cheaper in price too.
I love this wine in moscato! By far my favorite taste! Plus it's cheap at under $15 a bottle! I've shared this with a ton of my friends and they all love it as well!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos