BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I've only tried one type of cupcake wine and I can't remember what flavor it was but I know it wasn't too bad! Not one of my favorites but was definitely something that I didn't mind drinking
Becky H.
Sandy, OR
I have tried most of this line of wines. And so far have not been disappointed. My favorite has been the cupcake chardonnay. It's refreshing and crisp with just a tiny hint of sweetness. I love this brand. The price is completely acceptable for an everyday wine too.
Kaitlin H.
San Francisco, CA
It's not the best wine, but it's a very good quality for its price. I've never seen it as expensive as its listed here. I can usually get it for $8 at the liquor store near my apartment. Their whites are really good, not too sweet, and the reds have no bite to them.
Dixie a.
Phoenix, AZ
I am smitten with this whole wine line, ha ha ha that rhymes. The wine isn't expensive and i often find it on sale. An adorable name, always delivers a great product. The first time i tried this was a present from my sister and she made an awesome choice. Love it
Briana J.
Waynesville, MO
For a wine under $20, it's truly one of my favorites. I usually buy wine according to the attractiveness of the label. This bottle is adorable. I drink strictly dry reds and I love all of them! Smooth medium bodied flavor and is great straight from the bottle.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These are a great value wine. The labels are cute and most of the varieties I've tried (both red and white) have been good. I wouldn't pick it up specifically at the liquor store, but I don't mind having a bottle in my wine rack.
Kim N.
Central Point, OR
A splendid, affordable brand of vino. With 5 children running about, a bottle, er glass of wine definitely hits the spot. Very consistent product. Never a bad bottle.
Morgan G.
I usually find these wines to be very tasty. I only like pinks and whites and cupcake has these! They look a little fancier than other cheap good tasting wines too!
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine in moscato! By far my favorite taste! Plus it's cheap at under $15 a bottle! I've shared this with a ton of my friends and they all love it as well!
Tiffany T.
My favorite wine is Cupcake Moscato D'Asti. I typically do not drink wine but this fruity sweet wine would have to be my favorite. It is also a nice transition from hard liquor and a nice opposition to those who are only drinking beer and wine at an event.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.