BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #25 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
Channing L.
Louisville, KY
Cupcake is a great go-to wine. A good, modestly priced ($10 - $12) wine thats perfect for everyday use. Always a crowd pleaser its my stand by for taking to a dinner or party where I don't know what everyone's wine tastes are.
Dixie a.
Phoenix, AZ
I am smitten with this whole wine line, ha ha ha that rhymes. The wine isn't expensive and i often find it on sale. An adorable name, always delivers a great product. The first time i tried this was a present from my sister and she made an awesome choice. Love it
Briana J.
Waynesville, MO
For a wine under $20, it's truly one of my favorites. I usually buy wine according to the attractiveness of the label. This bottle is adorable. I drink strictly dry reds and I love all of them! Smooth medium bodied flavor and is great straight from the bottle.
Kim N.
Central Point, OR
A splendid, affordable brand of vino. With 5 children running about, a bottle, er glass of wine definitely hits the spot. Very consistent product. Never a bad bottle.
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These are a great value wine. The labels are cute and most of the varieties I've tried (both red and white) have been good. I wouldn't pick it up specifically at the liquor store, but I don't mind having a bottle in my wine rack.
Laura R.
Cupcake offers a wide variety of inexpensive wines. The Riesling and Pinot Grigio are my go to bottles. Not too sweet and very refreshing. I did not care for the Angel Food at all. I'm not sure what they were going for with that one, but I cannot offer any redeeming qualities other than the packaging.
Tiffany T.
My favorite wine is Cupcake Moscato D'Asti. I typically do not drink wine but this fruity sweet wine would have to be my favorite. It is also a nice transition from hard liquor and a nice opposition to those who are only drinking beer and wine at an event.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
I got the miscato... it was nasty. It was dry and I just all around was not a fan. I tried it because they were out of what I usually had and the name was apealing.
Katherine M.
Croydon , PA
Cupcake wines are ok tasting for an average price. I have have a couple reds and a couple whites. I think it is a down grade from yellow tale and sutter home though! Yellow take and sutter home are cheaper in price too.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine in moscato! By far my favorite taste! Plus it's cheap at under $15 a bottle! I've shared this with a ton of my friends and they all love it as well!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.