BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Lacy M.
Arlington, VA
I haven't tried the whole range quite yet. I've tried about 4 varietals and for the price it is usually a good value. I've had better wines that were both more and less expensive, but that being said I have tried Cupcake repeatedly.
Sudikshya K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love cupcake brand Moscato D-asti wine. First time I tried it in my sister's house and since then I am addicted to it. I really like the taste it is not that strong in taste.
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like the taste of cupcake wines but the corks are really cheap. I have a nice wine opener and I break the cork almost every time I try to open the bottle! Tastes good though
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I have tried a few of the cupcake wines and the moscato is by far my favorite. While I love moscato in general the wine is perfectly sweet and is very refreshing. The price is not bad for a bottle either which makes it affordable.
Bethany N.
They're pretty good for being so reasonably priced. There are definitely better wines out there and I would recommend eating something with the wine. I tried to use this company's wine for sangria and it just didn't turn out the same. I would recommend just drinking their wines as wine, versus using it as an ingredient.
Anne D.
I find the cupcake wines very reasonably priced for the quality of the wine. I have enjoyed several of their reds and the prosecco. Overall a good wine at an affordable price.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Cupcake wines are simple. Great for the basic b*tches & people who are first being introduced to the wine industry. The packaging is cute. It met my expectations for what it's worth. I don't recommend this to others.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I've only tried one type of cupcake wine and I can't remember what flavor it was but I know it wasn't too bad! Not one of my favorites but was definitely something that I didn't mind drinking
Maria M.
Fremont, CA
Decent wine overall. However, sometimes I think this is just a branding thing. I definitely bought a bottle confusing it for cakebread cellars wine. Come to think of it, the price point should have tipped me off to that one....
Channing L.
Louisville, KY
Cupcake is a great go-to wine. A good, modestly priced ($10 - $12) wine thats perfect for everyday use. Always a crowd pleaser its my stand by for taking to a dinner or party where I don't know what everyone's wine tastes are.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.