BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I have tried a few of the cupcake wines and the moscato is by far my favorite. While I love moscato in general the wine is perfectly sweet and is very refreshing. The price is not bad for a bottle either which makes it affordable.
Anne D.
I find the cupcake wines very reasonably priced for the quality of the wine. I have enjoyed several of their reds and the prosecco. Overall a good wine at an affordable price.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Cupcake wines are simple. Great for the basic b*tches & people who are first being introduced to the wine industry. The packaging is cute. It met my expectations for what it's worth. I don't recommend this to others.
Bethany N.
They're pretty good for being so reasonably priced. There are definitely better wines out there and I would recommend eating something with the wine. I tried to use this company's wine for sangria and it just didn't turn out the same. I would recommend just drinking their wines as wine, versus using it as an ingredient.
Maria M.
Decent wine overall. However, sometimes I think this is just a branding thing. I definitely bought a bottle confusing it for cakebread cellars wine. Come to think of it, the price point should have tipped me off to that one....
Kaitlin H.
San Francisco, CA
It's not the best wine, but it's a very good quality for its price. I've never seen it as expensive as its listed here. I can usually get it for $8 at the liquor store near my apartment. Their whites are really good, not too sweet, and the reds have no bite to them.
Channing L.
Louisville, KY
Cupcake is a great go-to wine. A good, modestly priced ($10 - $12) wine thats perfect for everyday use. Always a crowd pleaser its my stand by for taking to a dinner or party where I don't know what everyone's wine tastes are.
Laiken M.
My absolute favorite cupcake wine in their moscato di asti. It's sweet and crisp flavor. It's around 12-15$ depending on where you purchase. I love the flavor of this wine
Ariel J.
Memphis, TN
This brand is pretty good as a whole . I don't have a favorite flavor . It's average all the way around taste , price , availability. I got it at a local liquor store .
Becky H.
Sandy, OR
I have tried most of this line of wines. And so far have not been disappointed. My favorite has been the cupcake chardonnay. It's refreshing and crisp with just a tiny hint of sweetness. I love this brand. The price is completely acceptable for an everyday wine too.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.