- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I haven't tried the whole range quite yet. I've tried about 4 varietals and for the price it is usually a good value. I've had better wines that were both more and less expensive, but that being said I have tried Cupcake repeatedly.
I love cupcake brand Moscato D-asti wine. First time I tried it in my sister's house and since then I am addicted to it. I really like the taste it is not that strong in taste.
I like the taste of cupcake wines but the corks are really cheap. I have a nice wine opener and I break the cork almost every time I try to open the bottle! Tastes good though
I have tried a few of the cupcake wines and the moscato is by far my favorite. While I love moscato in general the wine is perfectly sweet and is very refreshing. The price is not bad for a bottle either which makes it affordable.
They're pretty good for being so reasonably priced. There are definitely better wines out there and I would recommend eating something with the wine. I tried to use this company's wine for sangria and it just didn't turn out the same. I would recommend just drinking their wines as wine, versus using it as an ingredient.
I find the cupcake wines very reasonably priced for the quality of the wine. I have enjoyed several of their reds and the prosecco. Overall a good wine at an affordable price.
Cupcake wines are simple. Great for the basic b*tches & people who are first being introduced to the wine industry. The packaging is cute. It met my expectations for what it's worth. I don't recommend this to others.
I've only tried one type of cupcake wine and I can't remember what flavor it was but I know it wasn't too bad! Not one of my favorites but was definitely something that I didn't mind drinking
Decent wine overall. However, sometimes I think this is just a branding thing. I definitely bought a bottle confusing it for cakebread cellars wine. Come to think of it, the price point should have tipped me off to that one....
Cupcake is a great go-to wine. A good, modestly priced ($10 - $12) wine thats perfect for everyday use. Always a crowd pleaser its my stand by for taking to a dinner or party where I don't know what everyone's wine tastes are.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos