BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the affordabbilty of cupcake wines. And that you can find them without going into some upscale liquor store. all of those I've tried have good flavors and meet expectations and are comparable to other wines in their price range. Recommend to anyone looking for a good wine brand.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I love wine, and I love trying new wines-- but so far i don't love the cupcake wines. I have had the Red Velvet and Chardonnay. They taste fake, if you will. However, I have not had the Angel Food yet, and a friend of mine says it is good- they need to come out with a sampler pack or something!
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
My favorite type of wine is Moscato and Cupcake has a very good quality one. It is comparable to other ones in terms of pricing but each brand has a little different flavor profile. I recommend trying Cupcake. Wine is a personal preference and it's fun to experience new ones.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I simply like Cupcake products.  My favorite is Moscato.  Sweet enough and  smooth that i can drink it every night.  I love the fact that their wines are not too bitter which is perfect for non wine drinker who want to try something different than their usual and drink wine every now and then. Cupcake is not expensive neither and can be found everywhere you shop.
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
Cupcake is a really affordable brand that you can find in Walmart or convenience stores. I, however, have just never been a fan of their wines. I find that there is a bitter flavor, even in their white wines. I love a dry red wine so I can definitely handle the bitterness of wine but I just can not palette these.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
The perfect bottle of bubbly! I'm no champagne/wine/whatever connoisseur, but this to me is perfection. It's crisp, clean, and not too dry or sweet. And it's ridiculously affordable. What's not to love? I give it 10/10, will keep buying forever and always. This is my top favorite brand of wine!!
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I am an admitted wino who loves a good red. But I'm also a budget wine drinker. Cupcake satisfies my needs with quality wines at a budget cost. They have a wide selection of wine at affordable prices that can be found at your local liquor store. I always look for cupcake first when I buy my next bottle.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Great flavor, cheap prices and available just about anywhere. I can pick this up in my local grocery store, or at my Target and Walmart. I normally bring this to a party because it never disappoints the friends everyone seems to like this. I buy it when I am out of town for work or when I need it for a party.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I generally enjoy the Cupcake Wine brand. Their Pino Grigio is fairly good and is always in the fridge at my local Wine & Spirits, so I will grab it if I'm in a hurry. I've also tried their Sauvignon Blanc is also fairly good. It's not my first choice, but its inexpensive and good.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Cupcake makes such good quality wine for the price. I think the taste of any of their wines is great, I do try to get good deal when I buy wine and cupcake always seems to be reasonably priced. My in laws always like when I bring Cupcake wine to a get together
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.