- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Awesome wines for a lovely price point. My favorites are their white wines! Deliciously sweet but subdued. Great price, easy to find, and a lovely choice for cooking with too!
This brand makes a pretty good cheap wine!! I find them on sale at Fred Meyer or sometimes at grocery outlet. They definitely aren't anything special but they aren't horrible! Worth the price for sure
I haven't tried the whole range quite yet. I've tried about 4 varietals and for the price it is usually a good value. I've had better wines that were both more and less expensive, but that being said I have tried Cupcake repeatedly.
Great wine option for the price point. The moscato is a bit too sweet but Sauvignon Blanc is a great bottle ti share with friends. Will buy this wine for a last minute girls night out as it is sure to please again and again. The girls love it for sure.
One of my top 3 favorite wine brands. Every bottle is bursting with flavor and they offer something a tad different than anything else. Def worth a try if you've never had it.
I enjoy all of the Cupcake Wine flavors I have tried so far! They are very affordable and at most wine places and liquor stores. There can be some more flavors added :) I am a repeat consumer, I like to change up flavors of wines and try to keep a bottle of this around.
I love cupcake brand Moscato D-asti wine. First time I tried it in my sister's house and since then I am addicted to it. I really like the taste it is not that strong in taste.
The Cupcake Wine brand is not for me. I have yet to find one that I enjoyed. I have so many friends that love it and bring it to get togethers, but it's never clicked for me.
I do not remember the wine I had awhile back but I know it was a white wine by this company. But it was amazing and tasted like a desert. No strong after taste or leaving your mouth feeling dry.
I like the taste of cupcake wines but the corks are really cheap. I have a nice wine opener and I break the cork almost every time I try to open the bottle! Tastes good though
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos