BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
Diana C.
San Francisco , CA
Awesome wines for a lovely price point. My favorites are their white wines! Deliciously sweet but subdued. Great price, easy to find, and a lovely choice for cooking with too!
Samantha T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This brand makes a pretty good cheap wine!! I find them on sale at Fred Meyer or sometimes at grocery outlet. They definitely aren't anything special but they aren't horrible! Worth the price for sure
Lacy M.
Arlington, VA
I haven't tried the whole range quite yet. I've tried about 4 varietals and for the price it is usually a good value. I've had better wines that were both more and less expensive, but that being said I have tried Cupcake repeatedly.
Kimberly M.
Great wine option for the price point. The moscato is a bit too sweet but Sauvignon Blanc is a great bottle ti share with friends. Will buy this wine for a last minute girls night out as it is sure to please again and again. The girls love it for sure.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
One of my top 3 favorite wine brands. Every bottle is bursting with flavor and they offer something a tad different than anything else. Def worth a try if you've never had it.
Katrina T.
Browns Mills, NJ
I enjoy all of the Cupcake Wine flavors I have tried so far! They are very affordable and at most wine places and liquor stores. There can be some more flavors added :) I am a repeat consumer, I like to change up flavors of wines and try to keep a bottle of this around.
Sudikshya K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love cupcake brand Moscato D-asti wine. First time I tried it in my sister's house and since then I am addicted to it. I really like the taste it is not that strong in taste.
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The Cupcake Wine brand is not for me. I have yet to find one that I enjoyed. I have so many friends that love it and bring it to get togethers, but it's never clicked for me.
rachael o.
I do not remember the wine I had awhile back but I know it was a white wine by this company. But it was amazing and tasted like a desert. No strong after taste or leaving your mouth feeling dry.
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like the taste of cupcake wines but the corks are really cheap. I have a nice wine opener and I break the cork almost every time I try to open the bottle! Tastes good though
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.