- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I love the Chardonnay. It is the best. I love the packaging because it's so cute and fun and I love the taste. It isn't too tart although I think it could be sweeter. I definitely recommend other people try this wine. It's delicious.
Cupcake wines offers a good selection of lower priced wines that don't skimp on the taste. They don't taste like crap but they also won't break the bank. These are wines that work for simple dinner parties and will leave your guests happy!
Awesome wines for a lovely price point. My favorites are their white wines! Deliciously sweet but subdued. Great price, easy to find, and a lovely choice for cooking with too!
Over time I have accumulated a vast selection of wines and cupcake wines are taking over. They are reasonably priced, flavorful, and a great brand to chose and stick with. I love the red velvet cupcake and the moscato those are my favs.
Love the Cupcake Moscato di Asti. It is very reasonably priced and taste just as good and in some cases better than some of the more expensive moscato di Asti's I've tried. One of my go to brands when having company because I haven't given it to anyone that has not liked it
The Cupcake Wine brand is not for me. I have yet to find one that I enjoyed. I have so many friends that love it and bring it to get togethers, but it's never clicked for me.
Great wine option for the price point. The moscato is a bit too sweet but Sauvignon Blanc is a great bottle ti share with friends. Will buy this wine for a last minute girls night out as it is sure to please again and again. The girls love it for sure.
I love cupcake brand Moscato D-asti wine. First time I tried it in my sister's house and since then I am addicted to it. I really like the taste it is not that strong in taste.
I haven't tried the whole range quite yet. I've tried about 4 varietals and for the price it is usually a good value. I've had better wines that were both more and less expensive, but that being said I have tried Cupcake repeatedly.
I enjoy all of the Cupcake Wine flavors I have tried so far! They are very affordable and at most wine places and liquor stores. There can be some more flavors added :) I am a repeat consumer, I like to change up flavors of wines and try to keep a bottle of this around.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos