• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Susan P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Cupcake wines are enjoyable wines that are easy to drink! They're not too complex with their flavors, and they pair well with a variety of foods! They're not that expensive, and with their price point they definitely exceeded my expectations!
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I find it a decent wine. it's not a brand I buy all the time but I enjoy it from time to time. it had a nice smooth finish to it. It's sweet enough ans I like that it's affordable.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO
You cannot go wrong with any of the Cupcake wine choices. Great as a hostess gift or to enjoy with your special someone at home. A great wine for a very reasonable price. This hidden gem of a wine is a great choice for anyone looking for something new. You won't be disappointed.
Laci E.
Walkertown, NC
I have bought a bottle of the sauvigon blanc which is my favorite wine. This brand wasn't my favorite. It didn't tastequit right. t does have a good price but i have found better wine for that price range!
Stephanie C.
Cupcake Moscato is my favorite that I've tried from this brand. It's pretty sweet, but not so sweet you can't drink it. It's also reasonably priced so it's great to bring to a byob place or to a party!
Laura S.
Cupcake wines offers a good selection of lower priced wines that don't skimp on the taste. They don't taste like crap but they also won't break the bank. These are wines that work for simple dinner parties and will leave your guests happy!
Karen R.
Albany, GA
Love the Cupcake Moscato di Asti. It is very reasonably priced and taste just as good and in some cases better than some of the more expensive moscato di Asti's I've tried. One of my go to brands when having company because I haven't given it to anyone that has not liked it
April h.
Louisville, TN
I love the Chardonnay. It is the best. I love the packaging because it's so cute and fun and I love the taste. It isn't too tart although I think it could be sweeter. I definitely recommend other people try this wine. It's delicious.
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Awesome wines for a lovely price point. My favorites are their white wines! Deliciously sweet but subdued. Great price, easy to find, and a lovely choice for cooking with too!
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Over time I have accumulated a vast selection of wines and cupcake wines are taking over. They are reasonably priced, flavorful, and a great brand to chose and stick with. I love the red velvet cupcake and the moscato those are my favs.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.