BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Destanee S.
Dallas , TX
This wine is one of the most enjoyable new wines I had in 2012 and it will certainly be a regular in 2013. If you are looking for a tasty inexpensive bottle to bring to a "sip" Cupcake Vineyards has created an awesome array of options. As a matter of fact, I have a bottle chilling right now :)
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
This is one of my favorite wine brands that is on the lower end for price point but still delivers on taste. Their moscato is awesome if you're looking for a sweet wine! Their Pinot noir is my all time favorite
Whitney P.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is my all time favorite brand of wine! I have tried several flavors and they are all great! It is extremely affordable and I recommend it to all of my friends! It is my go to wine brand when I go to the store!
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
This brand of wine is one of my favorites! I have tried almost all of them and haven't had one that I didn't like. The price is great for this wine and this wine is perfect for dessert or dinner.
Amanda A.
These wines are awesome! They're always in the wine section at Walmart and other grocery stores. I'm not terribly picky about my wine, so it's great to pick up a bottle while I am doing my other shopping. Also, they are very reasonably priced.
Susan P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Cupcake wines are enjoyable wines that are easy to drink! They're not too complex with their flavors, and they pair well with a variety of foods! They're not that expensive, and with their price point they definitely exceeded my expectations!
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I find it a decent wine. it's not a brand I buy all the time but I enjoy it from time to time. it had a nice smooth finish to it. It's sweet enough ans I like that it's affordable.
Stephanie C.
Cupcake Moscato is my favorite that I've tried from this brand. It's pretty sweet, but not so sweet you can't drink it. It's also reasonably priced so it's great to bring to a byob place or to a party!
Laci E.
Walkertown, NC
I have bought a bottle of the sauvigon blanc which is my favorite wine. This brand wasn't my favorite. It didn't tastequit right. t does have a good price but i have found better wine for that price range!
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO
You cannot go wrong with any of the Cupcake wine choices. Great as a hostess gift or to enjoy with your special someone at home. A great wine for a very reasonable price. This hidden gem of a wine is a great choice for anyone looking for something new. You won't be disappointed.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.