- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I did not like wine before I tried cupcake wine! This was the perfect introductory for me. They flavor is sweet but not too sweet! It is very inexpensive for the size of the bottle you get. I would definitely buy again!
This wine is great. Not only is it affordable, it taste great. I love the sweet and floral notes in the Prosecco. The Chardonay is also great and becoming my personal good to white wine. Cupcake is a great wine company and provides a wine for every taste or event.
Great wine company! I usually buy their Riesling, and it's delicious. You can find their products just about any place that sells wine, but not necessarily their entire line. Some wines are harder to find than others.
My favorite cupcake wine is the moscato! I buy this often. I first tried this wine at my housewarming party, that my friend had bought for me. I was automatically hooked! I recommend this to all my girls that love sweet good wine!
Cupcake wines are at the top of my favorite wine brands list. I have yet to come across a type that I do not like from them. I am definitely more of a sweet wine drinker but some of the more dry wines from Cupcake are pretty good. I recommend this brand!!
I'm not a wine person, but my sister loves the pinot. It's her favorite white wine. Sometimes this product is a little hard to find, but when you do it's a good price, about 10 bucks.
For the most part, these wines are absolutely delicious and smooth. The moscato is by far my favorite because it's lighter and more bubbly than other moscato I have tried. All of the reds are amazing as well, but the moscato is definitely my first choice!
I'm not usually a red wine kind of girl! However, the red velvet wine is AMAZING! It is seriously the only red wine that does not have that "twang" that usuuallg turns me off from red wine. The flavor is sweet, but not too sweet! I also recommend it!
A descent line of wines. The don't cost an arm and a leg. They have a huge variety of wines to make everyone happy. The average cost of most of the wines is $7.99 and up. Most people like cupcake and great for parties.
This is my all time favorite brand of wine! I have tried several flavors and they are all great! It is extremely affordable and I recommend it to all of my friends! It is my go to wine brand when I go to the store!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos