- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
A descent line of wines. The don't cost an arm and a leg. They have a huge variety of wines to make everyone happy. The average cost of most of the wines is $7.99 and up. Most people like cupcake and great for parties.
For the most part, these wines are absolutely delicious and smooth. The moscato is by far my favorite because it's lighter and more bubbly than other moscato I have tried. All of the reds are amazing as well, but the moscato is definitely my first choice!
This brand of wine is one of my favorites! I have tried almost all of them and haven't had one that I didn't like. The price is great for this wine and this wine is perfect for dessert or dinner.
This wine is one of the most enjoyable new wines I had in 2012 and it will certainly be a regular in 2013. If you are looking for a tasty inexpensive bottle to bring to a "sip" Cupcake Vineyards has created an awesome array of options. As a matter of fact, I have a bottle chilling right now :)
This is my all time favorite brand of wine! I have tried several flavors and they are all great! It is extremely affordable and I recommend it to all of my friends! It is my go to wine brand when I go to the store!
This is one of my favorite wine brands that is on the lower end for price point but still delivers on taste. Their moscato is awesome if you're looking for a sweet wine! Their Pinot noir is my all time favorite
I'm not a fan of the Cupcake brand of wines. You sweet wines, like you Moscato, are over the top sweet, and your reds are extremely dry. Not dry in a good way, where there's a lot of flavor from the grapes, but earthy dry, like a really bad cognac.
I love Cupcake Moscato D'asti. I would drink it everyday if I didn't have a child to chase after. If you like sweet then this is your wine. It's not over the top expensive, and has great flavor. If you not a fan and like something a little more dry I would suggest giving Red Velvet a chance.
I find it a decent wine. it's not a brand I buy all the time but I enjoy it from time to time. it had a nice smooth finish to it. It's sweet enough ans I like that it's affordable.
These wines are awesome! They're always in the wine section at Walmart and other grocery stores. I'm not terribly picky about my wine, so it's great to pick up a bottle while I am doing my other shopping. Also, they are very reasonably priced.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos