BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Theresa E.
Charlotte, NC
Cupcake Vineyards is awesome! They were the first couple wines I've tried and although they aren't the best of the best they are also far from bad also. The prices are fair and the product is always good enough. I always have a bottle of something from them in the home :)
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
Excellent flavor! My favorite so far has been their sparkling red wine. It's similar to sparkling cider but with a more red wine vibe. Pretty sweet but not too crazy. Something for a girls night!
Jensen H.
Very delicious, love the variety the brand offers as well! The flavors are distinct and crisp, not too overpowering either. The price offered is very affordable and great pairing with dinner.
Jess Q.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for the price and also has great flavors to choose from. It has a great taste that goes well with almost anything! It's not expensive and even makes a great last minute holiday gift or something to bring to the company or holiday dinner.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am a huge fan of Cupcake wines. I haven't tried one that I haven't liked. The price point is perfect. The prosecco is perfect for mimosas and the Red Velvet is a great after-dinner wine.
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I did not like wine before I tried cupcake wine! This was the perfect introductory for me. They flavor is sweet but not too sweet! It is very inexpensive for the size of the bottle you get. I would definitely buy again!
Jamila B.
Portsmouth , VA
This wine is great. Not only is it affordable, it taste great. I love the sweet and floral notes in the Prosecco. The Chardonay is also great and becoming my personal good to white wine. Cupcake is a great wine company and provides a wine for every taste or event.
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good wine with lots of different options at a great price. I always know it will be a hit when I take to a dinner party or a girls night. The quality and flavor is great for the price point.
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
Love cupcake wines! Assortment of whites and reds. For the price, it doesn't taste cheap. Cute bottles and each wine has a description of the flavors on the back (i.e. Notes of rozenberry and chocolate)
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I love cupcake wines. They are very affordable. I am a repeat customer and will continue to enjoy these wines for days to come. So many great flavors and they always reach my expectations.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.