BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
I brought the redvelvet wine to Thanksgiving and was not impressed at all. I had been waiting to try cupcake vineyards. None of the guests really liked it and at the end of the night there was still most of the bottle left. I will probably try another flavor since I have heard good things but this one was a huge disappointment.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
They aren't terrible for their price range. I think they tend to be on the sweet and jammy side. Even, their prosecco is much sweeter than any other prosecco. Good option for someone who isn't into dry wines.
Deanna M.
Plainfield, IL
I'm not into really dry wines, nor do I have to have crazy expensive wines. I've tried a few varieties of Cupcake wines and have loved them. Great price , easy to find in most stores and taste great.
Christina C.
these wines are affordable and delicious! great for any occasion and pairs well with any food or no food at all! you can find them at any supermarket and it's a great value. i highly recommend trying it soon!
Hanna A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Their moscato is super sweet and absolutely delicious. I love sweet and fruity wines and this one is a great wine for a fantastic price. My husband and I tend to stick to the ones we love and this is one!
Ankita P.
I absolutely love cupcake brand wines! Love their moscato, its very sweet and tasty. I would recommend this brand to everyone. It is pretty affordable and the bottle looks nice and expensive. Great for gifting. Buy this winee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really, anytime I'm planning on joining a small get together or am even hosting a small get together, I buy at least two bottles of Cupcake wines- one red, one white, varying each time. The experience always turns out well, everyone is happy, and my wallet doesn't take a hit.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
This winery usually gets pretty solid wines. There hasn't been a wine I've gotten from them yet that I'm like "oh noooo". They're are around $10, which isn't bad at all. I find these everywhere now: bins, cvs, Whole Foods, wherever.
Vicki D.
Irving, TX
Cupcake wines has so many choices, you're sure to find one (or more!) that you'll enjoy. I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good. They're a bit pricier than other brands, but you're definitely getting a higher-quality wine.
Kelly M.
Severna Park, MD
I've been recommended Cupcake by a few people, but I found myself very disappointed. I'm a big white wine fan; so, I bought a bottle of their Sauvignon Blanc. The price is pretty good (I believe I paid $11 or so), but the taste was unfortunate. The bitterness to the flavor was almost overpowering. I've paid for a bunch of cheap wines, but this was the first bottle I threw out rather than finish. I would rate it lower, but I appreciate the low cost.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.