BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #9 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Theresa E.
Charlotte, NC
Cupcake Vineyards is awesome! They were the first couple wines I've tried and although they aren't the best of the best they are also far from bad also. The prices are fair and the product is always good enough. I always have a bottle of something from them in the home :)
Mindy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Malbec...it is my favorite wine and there is not an super extensive list of Malbec options in most stores...so when I see one I haven't tried...I have to try it.

I just got this one last night and it is great. Not my absolute favorite but in my top 5 for sure.
Jensen H.
Very delicious, love the variety the brand offers as well! The flavors are distinct and crisp, not too overpowering either. The price offered is very affordable and great pairing with dinner.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park , TX
Excellent flavor! My favorite so far has been their sparkling red wine. It's similar to sparkling cider but with a more red wine vibe. Pretty sweet but not too crazy. Something for a girls night!
Sydney T.
I really like the cupcake wines! I am not an avid wine drinker, but do enjoy the occasional glass. This, to me, is a great choice, especially if you're just trying things out! I tend to stick with the moscato/sweet varieties and I love these
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
Love cupcake wines! Assortment of whites and reds. For the price, it doesn't taste cheap. Cute bottles and each wine has a description of the flavors on the back (i.e. Notes of rozenberry and chocolate)
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I love cupcake wines. They are very affordable. I am a repeat customer and will continue to enjoy these wines for days to come. So many great flavors and they always reach my expectations.
Erin C.
Absolutely love cupcake winery! My tastes alternate between white & red depending on the season - and there are great options in both. They're reasonably priced, and something for everyone. The Red Velvet Wine is probably my go-to, but honestly I have yet to come across a cupcake wine that I did not enjoy!
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I did not like wine before I tried cupcake wine! This was the perfect introductory for me. They flavor is sweet but not too sweet! It is very inexpensive for the size of the bottle you get. I would definitely buy again!
Jamila B.
Portsmouth , VA
This wine is great. Not only is it affordable, it taste great. I love the sweet and floral notes in the Prosecco. The Chardonay is also great and becoming my personal good to white wine. Cupcake is a great wine company and provides a wine for every taste or event.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.