- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcake Vineyards is awesome! They were the first couple wines I've tried and although they aren't the best of the best they are also far from bad also. The prices are fair and the product is always good enough. I always have a bottle of something from them in the home :)
I tried the Cupcake sparkling Rose and it was alright. Nothing amazing. Taste like a dry champagne. It's suppose to have faint taate of fruits but they must be real faint because I really could not taste them.
Very delicious, love the variety the brand offers as well! The flavors are distinct and crisp, not too overpowering either. The price offered is very affordable and great pairing with dinner.
Excellent flavor! My favorite so far has been their sparkling red wine. It's similar to sparkling cider but with a more red wine vibe. Pretty sweet but not too crazy. Something for a girls night!
I really like the cupcake wines! I am not an avid wine drinker, but do enjoy the occasional glass. This, to me, is a great choice, especially if you're just trying things out! I tend to stick with the moscato/sweet varieties and I love these
Love cupcake wines! Assortment of whites and reds. For the price, it doesn't taste cheap. Cute bottles and each wine has a description of the flavors on the back (i.e. Notes of rozenberry and chocolate)
I love cupcake wines. They are very affordable. I am a repeat customer and will continue to enjoy these wines for days to come. So many great flavors and they always reach my expectations.
I'm not a big wine person at all but every wine I have tasted from this brand is really good. It doesn't have that bitter taste to it , and for some reason no headache in the am for me from this.
Absolutely love cupcake winery! My tastes alternate between white & red depending on the season - and there are great options in both. They're reasonably priced, and something for everyone. The Red Velvet Wine is probably my go-to, but honestly I have yet to come across a cupcake wine that I did not enjoy!
Good wine with lots of different options at a great price. I always know it will be a hit when I take to a dinner party or a girls night. The quality and flavor is great for the price point.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos