- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
The Chardonnay isn't my favorite, but their Riesling, Red Velvet, and Pinot Noir are fantastic. The Angel Food wine is also good if you prefer sweeter whites. Overall, I think the Cupcake family of wines is a good choice for something a little better than a typical Barefoot, or Sutter Home variety.
In general I do not care for the wines that I have tasted from this winemaker. The description on the bottle never seems to match what I'm tasting. I always feel disappointed when I'm at a party and I try it again.
They are reasonably priced delicious wines. The Prosecco is DOCG for the true wine buffs and the Moscato D' Asti is DOC! Great buy for a even better price. I bring this as a party favor for house warmings and birthday parties. Its also great for a nice dinner for two or a movie night in for 1.
Cupcake wine's don't disappoint! They are always a great quality and a reasonable price. I know I can grab any of the different flavors depending on my mood and they will help make the evening more enjoyable!
Not my favorite wine by any means. I do like one of their Moscato wines which is great by itself or used in mimosas. I prefer red wines and I just don't enjoy the finish on any of their red wines. Everyone has their own preferred wines so I would recommend trying to see if you like it.
Great tasting wines at affordable prices. Whether you want a sweet white or a dry red, Cupcake Vineyards has something delicious. Also attractive packaging makes the wines a good gift or contribution to a gathering. Would definitely recommend.
This brand is surprisingly good for the bargain price. If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good. It's not the best wine in the world, but it's definitely better than most under $10.
Love Cupcake wine! There are many varieties, all of them good to excellent. Very good value for the price. Excellent full bodied flavor and very affordable. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone.
Cupcake Moscato is such a great wine! I love the taste and the quality of this wine for the price! It has great packaging and the taste and presentation definitely met my expectations! I have purchased this wine many times and will continue to purchase it and recommend to others!
I have never been disappointed in any Cupcake wines! They all have excellent high quality flavor at a very friendly price! The moscato is my favorite but I have tried them all and they are all wonderful!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos