BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
They aren't terrible for their price range. I think they tend to be on the sweet and jammy side. Even, their prosecco is much sweeter than any other prosecco. Good option for someone who isn't into dry wines.
Gaby P.
Tustin, CA
Cupcake wines are great! It's an good alternative for a good price. I've tried a few of them and they are usually my go to specially if I don't know the other brands. I can mostly speak to the reds, as I'm not a big white wine drinker.
Ankita P.
I absolutely love cupcake brand wines! Love their moscato, its very sweet and tasty. I would recommend this brand to everyone. It is pretty affordable and the bottle looks nice and expensive. Great for gifting. Buy this winee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christina C.
these wines are affordable and delicious! great for any occasion and pairs well with any food or no food at all! you can find them at any supermarket and it's a great value. i highly recommend trying it soon!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
This winery usually gets pretty solid wines. There hasn't been a wine I've gotten from them yet that I'm like "oh noooo". They're are around $10, which isn't bad at all. I find these everywhere now: bins, cvs, Whole Foods, wherever.
Kelly M.
Severna Park, MD
I've been recommended Cupcake by a few people, but I found myself very disappointed. I'm a big white wine fan; so, I bought a bottle of their Sauvignon Blanc. The price is pretty good (I believe I paid $11 or so), but the taste was unfortunate. The bitterness to the flavor was almost overpowering. I've paid for a bunch of cheap wines, but this was the first bottle I threw out rather than finish. I would rate it lower, but I appreciate the low cost.
Vicki D.
Irving, TX
Cupcake wines has so many choices, you're sure to find one (or more!) that you'll enjoy. I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good. They're a bit pricier than other brands, but you're definitely getting a higher-quality wine.
Katie C.
Lexington, KY
You get what you pay for with Cupcake. I've found the reds to be more drinkable than the whites. As someone else mentioned, the whites are a little on the sweet side. It tends to be on sale a lot at our local store, so we keep a couple Cabs around the house most of the time.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really, anytime I'm planning on joining a small get together or am even hosting a small get together, I buy at least two bottles of Cupcake wines- one red, one white, varying each time. The experience always turns out well, everyone is happy, and my wallet doesn't take a hit.
Mindy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Malbec...it is my favorite wine and there is not an super extensive list of Malbec options in most stores...so when I see one I haven't tried...I have to try it.

I just got this one last night and it is great. Not my absolute favorite but in my top 5 for sure.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.