BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Andrea M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
I like that I can find Cupcake Wines at almost any grocery store I go into, no matter what town I am in. I enjoy their Sauvignon Blanc and their Pinot Grigio and the flavors remain consistent every year. I have also purchased their reds to take to parties and no one has ever been disappointed. The price point is completely reasonable for the quality of wine.
Brittney L.
#YUM. So delicious, their moscato is perfect and bubbly. It pairs so nicely with cheese, chocolate, grapes--you name it! The price is very reasonable and it tastes great! It is on the sweeter side for wines in moscatos.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Cupcake makes my absolute favorite "grocery store" wines. The taste is high end but it's very affordable. Great value. Love the pack again especially the special occasion ones that come out. I have bought again and again.
Michelle L.
I give this a two because I simi enjoy their Pinot Noir but I find the rest of them to be terrible. Their flavor profiles reads too sweet but with that said I'm a fan of drier wines. The label is cute, and eye catching but as I've learned with most wine, the prettier the label, the more terrible it is.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
Cupcake wines are hands down for absolute favorite go-to. If I have to pick one company as my favorite, it is cupcake. No "great for the value" or "I'll drink anything on sale" this wine is just plain and simple good. Why don't I have a bigger wine budget???
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
I'm not a huge fan of the cupcake wines. They are inexpensive, and the taste unfortunately reflects. In their defense, I've only tried their white wines, which I found to be sour and bitter more than smooth and savory.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I would not consider myself a wine expert. I am a novice at best. That being said I haven't had a bad Cupcake wine. They have a cute bottle, good price point and are found almost everywhere. Simple, not pretentious.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The Chardonnay isn't my favorite, but their Riesling, Red Velvet, and Pinot Noir are fantastic. The Angel Food wine is also good if you prefer sweeter whites. Overall, I think the Cupcake family of wines is a good choice for something a little better than a typical Barefoot, or Sutter Home variety.
Madison F.
Denver, CO
Generally for the price, taste, and availability, Cupcake wines are great! My parents (who are HUGE wine snobs, mind you) still love a good Cupcake wine, and I can feel good about drinking a Pino Grigio in the evenings. A really solid choice - it's not going to win any awards, but it's reasonable all around!
Clarice C.
Dallas, TX
They are reasonably priced delicious wines. The Prosecco is DOCG for the true wine buffs and the Moscato D' Asti is DOC! Great buy for a even better price. I bring this as a party favor for house warmings and birthday parties. Its also great for a nice dinner for two or a movie night in for 1.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.