BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #60 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
Trisha K.
This brand is surprisingly good for the bargain price. If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good. It's not the best wine in the world, but it's definitely better than most under $10.
Jennifer M.
Not my favorite wine by any means. I do like one of their Moscato wines which is great by itself or used in mimosas. I prefer red wines and I just don't enjoy the finish on any of their red wines. Everyone has their own preferred wines so I would recommend trying to see if you like it.
Holly L.
Council Hill, OK
I just recently started liking wines. I had actually hated one because I thought they were all tart and gross. However I recently realize that someone's are very sweet and Mellow and don't have the tart after bite.cupcake wines are sweet and smooth and yummy I love to there perfect for a ladies night out
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
Cupcake brands are a really good everyday wine. Yet another that you will find on my 12 bottle wine cellar. I've been a repeat customer for years. If you open a bottle when unexpected company comes over, this is the one to turn to...especially if you like the person. If you don't...well I've got some box wine I can give to you! LOL
Kelsey M.
De Pere, WI
Cupcake Moscato is such a great wine! I love the taste and the quality of this wine for the price! It has great packaging and the taste and presentation definitely met my expectations! I have purchased this wine many times and will continue to purchase it and recommend to others!
Erin B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have never been disappointed in any Cupcake wines! They all have excellent high quality flavor at a very friendly price! The moscato is my favorite but I have tried them all and they are all wonderful!
Ankita P.
I absolutely love cupcake brand wines! Love their moscato, its very sweet and tasty. I would recommend this brand to everyone. It is pretty affordable and the bottle looks nice and expensive. Great for gifting. Buy this winee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I got this today. I am usually not a big wine person but I did really like this one. It has a zing to it that I really enjoyed. I did 3/4 sparking red with 1/4 Ginger ale and organic strawberries and peaches.
Christina C.
these wines are affordable and delicious! great for any occasion and pairs well with any food or no food at all! you can find them at any supermarket and it's a great value. i highly recommend trying it soon!
Deanna M.
Plainfield, IL
I'm not into really dry wines, nor do I have to have crazy expensive wines. I've tried a few varieties of Cupcake wines and have loved them. Great price , easy to find in most stores and taste great.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.