BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Madison F.
Generally for the price, taste, and availability, Cupcake wines are great! My parents (who are HUGE wine snobs, mind you) still love a good Cupcake wine, and I can feel good about drinking a Pino Grigio in the evenings. A really solid choice - it's not going to win any awards, but it's reasonable all around!
Jennifer P.
Mccutcheon Field, NC
These wines are amazing. I love that there's so many flavors whether you want sweet or semi sweet to dry. On top of all that it's super affordable! I will continue to buy this product and look forward to trying all of the flavors they have to offer!
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
I'm not a huge fan of the cupcake wines. They are inexpensive, and the taste unfortunately reflects. In their defense, I've only tried their white wines, which I found to be sour and bitter more than smooth and savory.
Lori L.
Brookwood, AL
Seriously the most delish wine ever! I think I have tried almost all of them. I bought this at World Market, but I've seen it everywhere. Not badly priced either! Going to the fridge to open another bottle now...
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The Chardonnay isn't my favorite, but their Riesling, Red Velvet, and Pinot Noir are fantastic. The Angel Food wine is also good if you prefer sweeter whites. Overall, I think the Cupcake family of wines is a good choice for something a little better than a typical Barefoot, or Sutter Home variety.
Clarice C.
Dallas, TX
They are reasonably priced delicious wines. The Prosecco is DOCG for the true wine buffs and the Moscato D' Asti is DOC! Great buy for a even better price. I bring this as a party favor for house warmings and birthday parties. Its also great for a nice dinner for two or a movie night in for 1.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
In general I do not care for the wines that I have tasted from this winemaker. The description on the bottle never seems to match what I'm tasting. I always feel disappointed when I'm at a party and I try it again.
Sarah S.
Severn, MD
Cupcake wine's don't disappoint! They are always a great quality and a reasonable price. I know I can grab any of the different flavors depending on my mood and they will help make the evening more enjoyable!
Jennifer S.
Maryville, TN
Great tasting wines at affordable prices. Whether you want a sweet white or a dry red, Cupcake Vineyards has something delicious. Also attractive packaging makes the wines a good gift or contribution to a gathering. Would definitely recommend.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love Cupcake wine! There are many varieties, all of them good to excellent. Very good value for the price. Excellent full bodied flavor and very affordable. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.