BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Madison C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Cupcake wines are one of my favorite brands. I know that I can buy it pretty much anywhere and won't be disappointed. I have never had a bad experience and have liked all of the wines I have tried. Red velvet being my favorite!!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I haven't purchased any bottles, but this brand was featured at a recent wine tasting I attended. I tried 5 different flavors of white and blush wines. All very good. I would definitely recommend and I'll be sure to buy some eventually
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Mediocre at best. I'm not a fan. Their sparkling is okay if you're in a pinch and don't want to settle for something terrible like Andre, but in general there are better wines for cheaper. Don't waste your money, buy something more exciting and save yourself the trouble.
Jennifer A.
Stockdale, TX
Cupcake wines are a favorite of mine. I prefer white wine, and these are very good. I was impressed at the quality. They are also a great price. I can find it at my local Target and have found it on sale for about $8. I like this brand better than some higher priced wines. Great quality at an even better price.
Joyce O.
Canton, NC
If you are looking for a wine to take to a party, Cupcake wines won't disappoint. My favorite is the Red Velvet. It's full over flavor, a tad sweet, but not too sweet. Great tannins and you can really taste the ripe fruit flavors. The angel food chard is another good one. Try them - you won't be disappointed.
Kaitlin M.
philadelphia, PA
I actually tried the Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc for the first time last night. It's definitely very good! The Sauvignon Blanc had an almost fruity or citrusy taste, which was peculiar for a wine, but in all it was good! It's very inexpensive as well.. I think I paid $12 for a pretty big bottle. And I love the label!
Brittney L.
#YUM. So delicious, their moscato is perfect and bubbly. It pairs so nicely with cheese, chocolate, grapes--you name it! The price is very reasonable and it tastes great! It is on the sweeter side for wines in moscatos.
Andrea M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
I like that I can find Cupcake Wines at almost any grocery store I go into, no matter what town I am in. I enjoy their Sauvignon Blanc and their Pinot Grigio and the flavors remain consistent every year. I have also purchased their reds to take to parties and no one has ever been disappointed. The price point is completely reasonable for the quality of wine.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Love oh my gosh it tastes perfect with harvested from the Asti area of Italy, the Moscato Bianco grapes are gently picked and pressed. The juice is clarified immediately to maintain its complex aroma. The wine is then cool fermented in stainless steel tanks to draw out its full flavor and character. SUPER GOOD!
Jurija M.
It's not horrible for the price however it's not great either. Most of the flavors are overly sweet. I actually dumped the Angel Food down the drain the other night. Unfortunate! Maybe I'll find some other flavors in stores near me and have to try again..But Angel Food and Chardonnay are for sure out for me!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.