BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Kilee T.
Garland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my go to wines when I feel the need to splurge, I love the design/packaging and the flavor is beyond good. It exceeded every expectation I had and this is the number one wine I recommend to my friends and even got one of my friends hooked on it. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would
Jurija M.
It's not horrible for the price however it's not great either. Most of the flavors are overly sweet. I actually dumped the Angel Food down the drain the other night. Unfortunate! Maybe I'll find some other flavors in stores near me and have to try again..But Angel Food and Chardonnay are for sure out for me!
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite wines. They are reasonably priced and taste like they cost more. If you are looking for an under $20 bottle that tastes great and a wine you can share with friends. I would recommend trying this wine. I purchase it frequently for parties.
Brittney L.
#YUM. So delicious, their moscato is perfect and bubbly. It pairs so nicely with cheese, chocolate, grapes--you name it! The price is very reasonable and it tastes great! It is on the sweeter side for wines in moscatos.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Love oh my gosh it tastes perfect with harvested from the Asti area of Italy, the Moscato Bianco grapes are gently picked and pressed. The juice is clarified immediately to maintain its complex aroma. The wine is then cool fermented in stainless steel tanks to draw out its full flavor and character. SUPER GOOD!
Michelle L.
I give this a two because I simi enjoy their Pinot Noir but I find the rest of them to be terrible. Their flavor profiles reads too sweet but with that said I'm a fan of drier wines. The label is cute, and eye catching but as I've learned with most wine, the prettier the label, the more terrible it is.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Cupcake makes my absolute favorite "grocery store" wines. The taste is high end but it's very affordable. Great value. Love the pack again especially the special occasion ones that come out. I have bought again and again.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
Cupcake wines are hands down for absolute favorite go-to. If I have to pick one company as my favorite, it is cupcake. No "great for the value" or "I'll drink anything on sale" this wine is just plain and simple good. Why don't I have a bigger wine budget???
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
I'm not a huge wine drinker but at a Christmas party someone had bought this and I said why not try it. I liked it. I have no idea price but I do know it was very popular when I went back 5 min later it was gone.
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
I'm not a huge fan of the cupcake wines. They are inexpensive, and the taste unfortunately reflects. In their defense, I've only tried their white wines, which I found to be sour and bitter more than smooth and savory.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.