BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Jaclyn T.
This brand of wine is pretty decent tasting no matter which kind of wine you pick. The price is affordable, not too cheap where you worry about quality, and not too pricey either. Always a good choice when bringing wine to a party or for a hostess gift!
Allison C.
Wilmington, NC
Moscato D'Asti was the first cupcake wine that I tried and I've been hooked ever since. I've tried a few of their other wines and haven't been disappointed yet. It is good wine brand at a fairly reasonable price. I have gotten multiple friends who were not wine drinkers hooked on wine because of the cupcake brand. I started drinking this wine because of the name, but will continue to drink it because of the quality!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love cupcake wines! I have only tried 1 or 2 or them but the taste of the wine was great! it had great flavor and was sweet! The ones I tried were inexpensive and I got them on sale. I would definitely buy them again and would definitely recommend them!
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have a rule that typically if the bottle looks cute the wine will taste disgusting. Cupcake wines have excellent labeling and their wine is decent across the board. For the price you're getting a very well thought out wine. It's a pretty great choice regardless of the type of wine you're opting for, and a great option thats usually available even at gas stations
Genevieve B.
Kingston, NH
Im not a fan of red at all, but I have not met a cupcake I did not love! The flavors of these wines is remarkable. They pair with almost any main course but I love them for dessert! With Fondue the red velvet is my favorite but with fruit or summer desserts the pinot grigio is perfect!
Michelle B.
Murphy, NC
Cute label and name is what drew me to this wine initially. The great tasting Moscto is what kept me with this wine. Its the perfect amount of sweet, and feels very light on the tongue. It's priced right. I will continue to enjoy this wine, and I'll be trying a different one from them soon.l
Emily W.
Forest, VA
Cupcake wines are fabtabulous! I have never had one that I didn't like. They are great for entertaining especially if it's for a group of girls! I'm having a mani/pedi party in two weeks and this will definitely be the main attraction! So excited!
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
I was really skeptical of a trying these wines. I just kept thinking "cupcake? Seriously?" But broke down and tried a few, their moscato and a couple others. I've been favorably impressed. The wine is decent for the price point and is somethings that both my husband and I will drink.
Shana S.
San Antonio, TX
I was presently surprised when I first tried Cupcake wines. These wines are definitely a great value for the price. I was very skeptical, being that I am a bit of a wine snob, but I instantly fell in love with the pinot grigio. I always make sure I have a bottle in the house for guests. If you are looking for a good wine to enjoy,but don't want to break the bank, I highly recommend this brand of wine.
Aimee W.
I have never tried a wine I didn't like by this company. They are all real rich in flavor and have something to meet everyone's taste. My favorite would be the Red Velvet Wine. I had it at a Bachelorhood party which was perfect for the occasion. Great quality wine for a really great price!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.