BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Risa R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite is cupcake moscato d'asti. I get this wine at least once a week. Very affordable and accessible at any grocery store. It has a very sweet and sparkling kick. The best way to serve it is ice cold!
Danielle F.
Castle Rock , CO
I love these wines! They are affordable and tasty. The Moscato is my favorite but the sparkling red is tasty and and the Rose is also nice as well. Bottles are fun and different too. Overall this is a great brand.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
For the price point , you can’t beat this wine!! It’s a staple in our home! We love to entertain guests so we always keep a few bottles on hand ! Very reasonably priced i might add!!
Amara T.
I first tried this wine while on a date at a very nice restaurant. I fell in love with the wine, bad news for my date, and asked the waiter the name of which he told me. Moscato is my choice when it comes to wine and Cupcake's Moscato D'ASTI is the best in flavor and your belly will thank you for it! I was ecstatic when I found it at my local grocery store which I really wasn't expecting. They also have many other flavors if you prefer a wine that isn't so sweet but I'll stick with my moscato for now.
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
I am having a hard time trying to find a red wine that I like. I normally like whites like Riesling. Cupcake Vineyards has a very good Riesling. My favorite!! So I thought maybe I would try their red velvet wine. I am not one to waste money, but I dumped this down the drain after having one glass. I'm not even sure I finished the glass. It does not have an undertone of chocolate and blackberries. To me, this is what I imagine a dog tastes when they chew on brand-new dollar store flip-flops. So gross. The upside? The bottle is pretty and I like the corks to collect. I will however continue to buy their Riesling and try their other white wines.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
If you are looking for an inexpensive ( but not Franzia grade quality) wine that tastes pretty great, look no further. These wines can be bought at Safeway, and most grocery stores in California, for a low price. They have lots of varietals and the bottles are beautiful, and very descriptive. I recommend the Riesling and prosecco if you're just trying these wines out for the first time.
Melanie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the pink miscato it is soooooo good. It is sweet so if you're not into the sweeter wine than this may not be for you. I love sweet and fruity wines and this brand is so good. So is the pinot grigio that they have. It's delicious in fact I have a bottle in my fridge right now... That's not open yet. I may just have to have a glass of wine tonight!
Precious T.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This brand of wine is very delicious and the price range is very affordable! I love the chardonnay, it is very smooth. I am willing to try the Red Velvet next, I know that will taste great as well. I always buy this brand because it has an amazing taste and the price range is great. If you haven't tried it you should!
Mandy E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We got this wine for a friend while on vacation in NC and of course brought one back for ourselves as well. The red velvet is delicious. Im not a big wine drinker but this is a wine I will buy more of. It was sweet and delicious. And the bottle is super cute. Who doesnt love a red velvet cupcake? And I love the deep red bottle!
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of wine but i did give this brand a chance, it's pretty good!! I really don't have a lot of good experiences with wine, usually get bad headaches but not with this brand. The wine I had was sweet, and easy to drink 🍹 and I didn't have a hangover like I typically do with wine 🍷
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.