BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Sindy N.
New Carrolltn, MD
Cupcake's Moscato D'Asti is my favorite moscato wine right now... It's definitely my go to when I'm invited to a dinner party last minute and need to scoop up a last minute gift for the host.
Amara T.
I first tried this wine while on a date at a very nice restaurant. I fell in love with the wine, bad news for my date, and asked the waiter the name of which he told me. Moscato is my choice when it comes to wine and Cupcake's Moscato D'ASTI is the best in flavor and your belly will thank you for it! I was ecstatic when I found it at my local grocery store which I really wasn't expecting. They also have many other flavors if you prefer a wine that isn't so sweet but I'll stick with my moscato for now.
Amber M.
Norfolk, VA
I am having a hard time trying to find a red wine that I like. I normally like whites like Riesling. Cupcake Vineyards has a very good Riesling. My favorite!! So I thought maybe I would try their red velvet wine. I am not one to waste money, but I dumped this down the drain after having one glass. I'm not even sure I finished the glass. It does not have an undertone of chocolate and blackberries. To me, this is what I imagine a dog tastes when they chew on brand-new dollar store flip-flops. So gross. The upside? The bottle is pretty and I like the corks to collect. I will however continue to buy their Riesling and try their other white wines.
Melanie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the pink miscato it is soooooo good. It is sweet so if you're not into the sweeter wine than this may not be for you. I love sweet and fruity wines and this brand is so good. So is the pinot grigio that they have. It's delicious in fact I have a bottle in my fridge right now... That's not open yet. I may just have to have a glass of wine tonight!
Mandy E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We got this wine for a friend while on vacation in NC and of course brought one back for ourselves as well. The red velvet is delicious. Im not a big wine drinker but this is a wine I will buy more of. It was sweet and delicious. And the bottle is super cute. Who doesnt love a red velvet cupcake? And I love the deep red bottle!
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I love wine, and I love trying new wines-- but so far i don't love the cupcake wines. I have had the Red Velvet and Chardonnay. They taste fake, if you will. However, I have not had the Angel Food yet, and a friend of mine says it is good- they need to come out with a sampler pack or something!
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the affordabbilty of cupcake wines. And that you can find them without going into some upscale liquor store. all of those I've tried have good flavors and meet expectations and are comparable to other wines in their price range. Recommend to anyone looking for a good wine brand.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I simply like Cupcake products.  My favorite is Moscato.  Sweet enough and  smooth that i can drink it every night.  I love the fact that their wines are not too bitter which is perfect for non wine drinker who want to try something different than their usual and drink wine every now and then. Cupcake is not expensive neither and can be found everywhere you shop.
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
Cupcake is a really affordable brand that you can find in Walmart or convenience stores. I, however, have just never been a fan of their wines. I find that there is a bitter flavor, even in their white wines. I love a dry red wine so I can definitely handle the bitterness of wine but I just can not palette these.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The perfect bottle of bubbly! I'm no champagne/wine/whatever connoisseur, but this to me is perfection. It's crisp, clean, and not too dry or sweet. And it's ridiculously affordable. What's not to love? I give it 10/10, will keep buying forever and always. This is my top favorite brand of wine!!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.