BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #12 in Wine

Aimee W.
I have never tried a wine I didn't like by this company. They are all real rich in flavor and have something to meet everyone's taste. My favorite would be the Red Velvet Wine. I had it at a Bachelorhood party which was perfect for the occasion. Great quality wine for a really great price!
Shana S.
San Antonio, TX
I was presently surprised when I first tried Cupcake wines. These wines are definitely a great value for the price. I was very skeptical, being that I am a bit of a wine snob, but I instantly fell in love with the pinot grigio. I always make sure I have a bottle in the house for guests. If you are looking for a good wine to enjoy,but don't want to break the bank, I highly recommend this brand of wine.
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
I was really skeptical of a trying these wines. I just kept thinking "cupcake? Seriously?" But broke down and tried a few, their moscato and a couple others. I've been favorably impressed. The wine is decent for the price point and is somethings that both my husband and I will drink.
Vine C.
Cupcake was the first brand of wines that I tried when I turned 21. It's decent wine for a good price. My personal favorite is the moscato. This is a cheaper brand so if you want wine but don't want to spent a penny too many on wine, this is a good choice.
Sarah H.
Universal Cty, TX
These wines are a great band for your buck and awesome to buy in bulk for get togethers. The label/name also makes the wine great to use for presents for birthdays (especially 21st bithdays), engagements, wedding showers, graduations, etc.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
A esta marca de vinos les doy una buena puntuación, he probado algunos pero quisiera probar más de ellos sin embargo en todas las reuniones en las que he estado y ha surgido el tema de los vinos siempre sacan a colación esta marca y siempre dan muy buenas referencias... de lo poco que he podido probar me ha gustado bastante.
Katherine T.
Fairfield, CA
This company has done a wonderful job of creating a widely enjoyed variety of wines. Bring this to your host or hostess to share at a party and it will be a hit! BUT if you are looking to share something with an intimate gathering don't expect to impress. While I am not knocking the wines (love them in general) it's more of a go to good tasting label than anything unique to discuss over dinner.
Taryn A.
These are decent-tasting wines for the cheaper price point. I was initially drawn to the adorable name and labels, and have enjoyed just about every variety that I've tried. So far, the Angel food and Red Velvet have been my least favorite- but their typical varieties (moscato, pinot noir, cabernet, etc.) are great for the price!
Laura D.
Winder, GA
I classify it as the ultimate chick wine, but guys really seem to love it, too. There isn't a single version of Cupcake Wine that I dislike- from white to red to sparkling (YUM, PRESECCO!) and everything in between. Just pass the cupcake!! And on the back, they'll hint at what desserts go best with each one and they are spot on. The grocery stores here in GA seem to always have them on sale, so they're even cheaper than they usually are, which makes my wallet happy.
PS: the Red Velvet Cake is...like heaven in a bottle.
Madison C.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not a huge wine drinker, however, cupcake makes one that I like very much! The packaging is cute to top that off. I usually get the Riesling and it isn't overly sweet, but just sweet enough to be enjoyable. If you want a cheap bottle of wine, I'd definitely recommend.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.