BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS

• Cupcake Wines what's your favorite wine?1 Answers
  • Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
Sarah H.
Universal Cty, TX
These wines are a great band for your buck and awesome to buy in bulk for get togethers. The label/name also makes the wine great to use for presents for birthdays (especially 21st bithdays), engagements, wedding showers, graduations, etc.
Lourdes J.
Doral, FL
A esta marca de vinos les doy una buena puntuación, he probado algunos pero quisiera probar más de ellos sin embargo en todas las reuniones en las que he estado y ha surgido el tema de los vinos siempre sacan a colación esta marca y siempre dan muy buenas referencias... de lo poco que he podido probar me ha gustado bastante.
Katherine T.
Fairfield, CA
This company has done a wonderful job of creating a widely enjoyed variety of wines. Bring this to your host or hostess to share at a party and it will be a hit! BUT if you are looking to share something with an intimate gathering don't expect to impress. While I am not knocking the wines (love them in general) it's more of a go to good tasting label than anything unique to discuss over dinner.
Vine C.
Cupcake was the first brand of wines that I tried when I turned 21. It's decent wine for a good price. My personal favorite is the moscato. This is a cheaper brand so if you want wine but don't want to spent a penny too many on wine, this is a good choice.
Laura D.
Winder, GA
I classify it as the ultimate chick wine, but guys really seem to love it, too. There isn't a single version of Cupcake Wine that I dislike- from white to red to sparkling (YUM, PRESECCO!) and everything in between. Just pass the cupcake!! And on the back, they'll hint at what desserts go best with each one and they are spot on. The grocery stores here in GA seem to always have them on sale, so they're even cheaper than they usually are, which makes my wallet happy.
PS: the Red Velvet Cake is...like heaven in a bottle.
Taryn A.
These are decent-tasting wines for the cheaper price point. I was initially drawn to the adorable name and labels, and have enjoyed just about every variety that I've tried. So far, the Angel food and Red Velvet have been my least favorite- but their typical varieties (moscato, pinot noir, cabernet, etc.) are great for the price!
Kelsey N.
macomb, MI
My favorite moscato is without a doubt from this brand. For the longest time, it was like the best kept secret but now that it's out, I'm screaming it from the rooftops! I love how affordable it is and how easy it is to find somewhere to purchase it, even target carries it!
Mandy B.
I love cupcake wines! I love their moscato the vest! It has a super light flavor that is. It to sweet or over powering! When I go to the store it's my go to! It's very similar to the Bricco brand. Definitely will be buying again!
lori u.
Lindenhurst, NY
They make great wines that are reasonably priced. The prosecco is one of my favorites but you honestly can't go wrong with any of them. The packaging is really nice and looks like the more expensive brand. I will be buying again!
Rachael H.
Key West, FL
Cupcake wines are not my favorite. I do feel as though they are a little bit cheap and that I don't get the best flavor payoff from them. If I had it as an option I would not take it unless it was the only option but then again there aren't too many lower-end wines that taste incredible.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.