BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
I am not at all a fan of Cupcake Wines. I've tried a few different wines from them and every time I am very disappointed. Some of them are downright undrinkable. I'm not a wine snob - I'm all for finding good, cheap wines. These do not fit that category, though.
Allison B.
Cupcake wines are good across the board. You'll definitely find someone who turns up their nose at it because of the cheaper price, but for the price point that it's at, this is a very enjoyable wine. It's one where you can grab a few bottles and bring them as a hostess gift, or make a sangria out of them and not get completely crucified for ruining good wine.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like this brand of wine. The Moscato is my favorite! It's very bubbly and has the right amount of sweetness. Sometimes Moscato is too sweet or not sweet enough. This one is always just right! It can be hard to find sometimes, but it's getting better.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love this brand of wine! Not being a wine expert, when looking at all those bottles on the shelf, the brands with names like "cupcake" definitely catch my eye first. But it's not just the name of the brand I like, I haven't tried one yet o didn't like! Definitely recommend!
Mallory H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I always prefer Cupcake Wines. My family fave is the moscato, always yummy and sweet to sip on. I have never had a bad wine from them and for a couple of bucks more I know I am going to get the best - well at least compared to other brands. I love getting the super bottle from Costco for the best price.
Charna H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very affordable brand, easy to find, pairs well with such a wide variety of food. Definitely a nice go to for girl's night. Easy to locate at most grocery stores like walmart and kroger. Usually under ten dollars so keeping a few bottles on hand for a special occasion is easy to manage.
Diana V.
New york, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've only had cupcake with a few times and I have not liked it as much as most other wines. I have only tried white cupcake wines and I have found them all to be exceedingly sweet. I prefer a dryer wine, but I will drink this occasionally if a friend buys it
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I did a few job events and marketing for this company and found love with that entire brand. Favorite out of all of them is the moscato of course because it's more of a sweeter wine. But the entire line is super delicious and I love each wine just the same.
Allison C.
Wilmington, NC
Moscato D'Asti was the first cupcake wine that I tried and I've been hooked ever since. I've tried a few of their other wines and haven't been disappointed yet. It is good wine brand at a fairly reasonable price. I have gotten multiple friends who were not wine drinkers hooked on wine because of the cupcake brand. I started drinking this wine because of the name, but will continue to drink it because of the quality!
Brittney R.
I first was brought into cupcake wine simply off the name being cute lol I know horrible but I must admit that is what drew me in. I am more included to purchase and enjoy white wine and I love Cupcakes Pinot Grigio!! Its crispy, refreshing, and my go-to!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.