BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Haley P.
Italy, TX
The only wine I drink is Moscato D'Asti. I always turn to the Cupcake brand because it's so affordable and delicious. Very sweet and not too bubbly. I'm super picky when it comes to wine and this is a huge winner in my house! Pop it open for a girls night, or after a long week of work! :) Promise you won't be disappointed.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake Moscato, is absolutely a treat for any meal. I know theirs wines paired accordingly..But I can't think of anything of something I wouldn't enjoy having with Cupcake Moscato..It's so yummy delicious all on its own as well :) Hopefully many of you get the chance to try it 💕
Michelle L.
I have tried many different kinds of cupcake wines and I absolutely love them all! I have tried the Sauvignon blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot noir and malbec. I have nothing bad to say about this brand. It is a reasonably priced bottle of wine that is always a favorite.
Alysha K.
Ontario , NY
Not only are these wines affordable but they sure are delicious! My favorite has to be the Riesling, it's the perfect amount of dry and sweet. Although it's sometimes hard to come by, when I see it - I stock up! Definitely the brand I recommend to anyone interested.
Jamie M.
It's always a bit of a nerve-wracking experience trying to pick a wine to try on a budget. There's great cheap wines and disastrous cheap wines. I'm a fan on Cupcake wines for when I'm not looking to risk trying something new, and want to go with something I'm confident I'll enjoy. I've not been disappointed with a variety yet (though I tend to stick with whites and rose), all have passed at least the "decent" mark in my book.
Katie C.
Unless you enjoy drinking cooking sherry straight from the bottle don't bother buying this wine. The Angel Food is awfully bitter, the black forest isn't much better. Still haven't opened the Red Velvet yet, but it cant be any worst. I had seen reviews stating how sweet this wine is, however, unless I got a bad batch I'm not tasting any fruit at all.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have really enjoyed every Cupcake Wine that I have tried. They are a full body, very flavorful and fruity wine. Not all of them are sweet but they are delish if you are a wine drinker. They have a great inexpensive price point and are a nice wine for entertaining.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
I am not at all a fan of Cupcake Wines. I've tried a few different wines from them and every time I am very disappointed. Some of them are downright undrinkable. I'm not a wine snob - I'm all for finding good, cheap wines. These do not fit that category, though.
Mallory H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I always prefer Cupcake Wines. My family fave is the moscato, always yummy and sweet to sip on. I have never had a bad wine from them and for a couple of bucks more I know I am going to get the best - well at least compared to other brands. I love getting the super bottle from Costco for the best price.
Allison B.
Cupcake wines are good across the board. You'll definitely find someone who turns up their nose at it because of the cheaper price, but for the price point that it's at, this is a very enjoyable wine. It's one where you can grab a few bottles and bring them as a hostess gift, or make a sangria out of them and not get completely crucified for ruining good wine.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.