BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #21 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Katie C.
Unless you enjoy drinking cooking sherry straight from the bottle don't bother buying this wine. The Angel Food is awfully bitter, the black forest isn't much better. Still haven't opened the Red Velvet yet, but it cant be any worst. I had seen reviews stating how sweet this wine is, however, unless I got a bad batch I'm not tasting any fruit at all.
Jamie M.
It's always a bit of a nerve-wracking experience trying to pick a wine to try on a budget. There's great cheap wines and disastrous cheap wines. I'm a fan on Cupcake wines for when I'm not looking to risk trying something new, and want to go with something I'm confident I'll enjoy. I've not been disappointed with a variety yet (though I tend to stick with whites and rose), all have passed at least the "decent" mark in my book.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have really enjoyed every Cupcake Wine that I have tried. They are a full body, very flavorful and fruity wine. Not all of them are sweet but they are delish if you are a wine drinker. They have a great inexpensive price point and are a nice wine for entertaining.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
I am not at all a fan of Cupcake Wines. I've tried a few different wines from them and every time I am very disappointed. Some of them are downright undrinkable. I'm not a wine snob - I'm all for finding good, cheap wines. These do not fit that category, though.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love this brand of wine! Not being a wine expert, when looking at all those bottles on the shelf, the brands with names like "cupcake" definitely catch my eye first. But it's not just the name of the brand I like, I haven't tried one yet o didn't like! Definitely recommend!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I did a few job events and marketing for this company and found love with that entire brand. Favorite out of all of them is the moscato of course because it's more of a sweeter wine. But the entire line is super delicious and I love each wine just the same.
Charna H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very affordable brand, easy to find, pairs well with such a wide variety of food. Definitely a nice go to for girl's night. Easy to locate at most grocery stores like walmart and kroger. Usually under ten dollars so keeping a few bottles on hand for a special occasion is easy to manage.
Diana V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've only had cupcake with a few times and I have not liked it as much as most other wines. I have only tried white cupcake wines and I have found them all to be exceedingly sweet. I prefer a dryer wine, but I will drink this occasionally if a friend buys it
Mallory H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I always prefer Cupcake Wines. My family fave is the moscato, always yummy and sweet to sip on. I have never had a bad wine from them and for a couple of bucks more I know I am going to get the best - well at least compared to other brands. I love getting the super bottle from Costco for the best price.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like this brand of wine. The Moscato is my favorite! It's very bubbly and has the right amount of sweetness. Sometimes Moscato is too sweet or not sweet enough. This one is always just right! It can be hard to find sometimes, but it's getting better.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.