BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #24 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
Diana V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've only had cupcake with a few times and I have not liked it as much as most other wines. I have only tried white cupcake wines and I have found them all to be exceedingly sweet. I prefer a dryer wine, but I will drink this occasionally if a friend buys it
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like this brand of wine. The Moscato is my favorite! It's very bubbly and has the right amount of sweetness. Sometimes Moscato is too sweet or not sweet enough. This one is always just right! It can be hard to find sometimes, but it's getting better.
Charna H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very affordable brand, easy to find, pairs well with such a wide variety of food. Definitely a nice go to for girl's night. Easy to locate at most grocery stores like walmart and kroger. Usually under ten dollars so keeping a few bottles on hand for a special occasion is easy to manage.
Allison B.
Cupcake wines are good across the board. You'll definitely find someone who turns up their nose at it because of the cheaper price, but for the price point that it's at, this is a very enjoyable wine. It's one where you can grab a few bottles and bring them as a hostess gift, or make a sangria out of them and not get completely crucified for ruining good wine.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Great flavor, cheap prices and available just about anywhere. I can pick this up in my local grocery store, or at my Target and Walmart. I normally bring this to a party because it never disappoints the friends everyone seems to like this. I buy it when I am out of town for work or when I need it for a party.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I did a few job events and marketing for this company and found love with that entire brand. Favorite out of all of them is the moscato of course because it's more of a sweeter wine. But the entire line is super delicious and I love each wine just the same.
Mallory H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I always prefer Cupcake Wines. My family fave is the moscato, always yummy and sweet to sip on. I have never had a bad wine from them and for a couple of bucks more I know I am going to get the best - well at least compared to other brands. I love getting the super bottle from Costco for the best price.
Brittney R.
I first was brought into cupcake wine simply off the name being cute lol I know horrible but I must admit that is what drew me in. I am more included to purchase and enjoy white wine and I love Cupcakes Pinot Grigio!! Its crispy, refreshing, and my go-to!
Jaclyn T.
This brand of wine is pretty decent tasting no matter which kind of wine you pick. The price is affordable, not too cheap where you worry about quality, and not too pricey either. Always a good choice when bringing wine to a party or for a hostess gift!
Sarah S.
Cape coral, FL
I was a little wary to try Cupcake Wines, only because I prefer wines that are not sweet so the name threw me off. A fried bought me the Sauvignon Blanc as a house warming present, and I never turn down free wine. Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc has become my favorite wine! I highly recommend! The Chardonnay is also fantastic, and so is the White Blend. You can't go wrong with this vineyard
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.