BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Maya S.
I'm a bit of a wine snob, so I was filled with trepidation at a wine called "Cupcake." At a dinner party my friend was throwing, though, this was being served. As a gal who needs some wine with dinner, I obviously partook in a glass (or four) of the Cupcake white being served. I was very happily surprised that although a bit sweet for my liking, the wine overall was easy to drink, paired well with our pasta/shrimp dish, and got me buzzed to my liking! Recommend for a girl's night, or for a night with a guy who is comfortable in his masculinity to drink a Cupcake wine!
linzey c.
Weslaco, TX
Cupcake wines I love with desserts love how smooth it is can enjoy more than a glass there is so many variety you can choose with your lunches,dinner, and desserts
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
I'm not a big red wine drinker but there are a few brands that I do like. When I do drink red wine I like Malbec which is a full body red and Cupcake is probably the first brand I'd reach for because not only is it delicious but it's also easy on your pocket. It also doesn't taste watered down which I've had an issue with on the "cheaper" brands
Brooke C.
Sidney, OH
I have an obsession with cupcakes, so I couldn't resist this bottle when I saw it on the shelves. I was drawn in by the gimmick in the name, but overall I wasn't impressed with their white wines. I found the Chardonnay a little too sour and the Riesling really lacking that sweet pop that's normally associated with it. However, it still stands above many of the wines in its price range and is of decent quality for the price. Definitely good for a weekend wine without spending a lot of money, but not something I would purchase for someone else.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
The Moscato is by far the best of their wines. A little pricey, but well worth it. It's sweet but not overbearing, with a nice sparkle. Highly recommend this wine brand.
Hannah K.
These wines are a great go to for times when you just want a glass of wine at the end of the day, but don't want to spring for anything too fancy or expensive. Overall, they taste extremely decent for the price. They are not my go to for gifts or nicer occasions, though, because I tend to like middle of the road to higher end wines for those occasions.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Cupcake's Pinot Grigio for multiple reasons. It's a great wine to drink with dinner or if I am just spending time with my friends. It also is a great wine to make risotto with. And then they great thing about it is that I can make risotto and drink a glass of wine from the same wine bottle. Definitely will purchase again.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Cupcake wines are my favorite cheaper wines! They are usually about $11-13 a bottle. My boyfriend and I always get the cupcake moscato whenever we have a special occasion or just want to have a wine night. It's very sweet for those of you who like their wine extra sweet but not likely sickeningly sweet. Bottles are super cute as well.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I love cupcake wines! I am definitely a wino, and the cheaper the better. But a lot of the time with cheap wine it's a sour taste and gives you the worst headache. I've found that cupcake is smooth and hangover free! My favorite is their Pinot Grigio, that's my favorite as a go to normal day wine. But their dessert wines are delicious too as a fun, special occasion wine! Highly recommend :)
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
I've tried a few of the Cupcake products and they are all good thus far. It may not be the best or the most expensive... but that is exactly what its appeal is. This is perfect and tasty for those looking for a good wine that isn't going to break your pocket. Typically cheaper wines may taste bad or have a bad after-effect. This one doesn't, and it is quite nice for the price (Dr. Suess-iness not intended).
Only bad thing is that not all of the products are available when popping into the local grocery stores, in my experience. They tend to have a couple and I prefer pinot grigio, which I guess is not as commonly stocked in the cupcake brand in my location.. don't know if this applies to all of you.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.