BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Laura P.
Parker, CO
I first tried Cupcake wines because my liquor store was out of SkinnyGirl. It was a great price and who doesn't want to drink a wine named a Cupcake? So cute! I definitely choose wine bottles based on their names or their bottle design. So this wine got 5 stars in that category. I prefer their white wine line especially the moscato because of the blend of sweetness & fruitiness. Perfect for the summer or if you're like me 365 days a year! 😉
Ashley S.
Akron
Cupcake wines are a good wine for girls night. They are sweet and savory and hard to limit to one or two glasses! There are different wine flavors for every wino type.
Lindsey S.
I love cupcake wines! Their moscato is a favorite of mine and my husband and I will get it for special occasions. Every wine from them i have had has not disappointed me. Their red velvet is a great red. They don't actually taste like cake, they just name their wines after cakes, like a branding. So if you buy a wine and are expecting it to taste like cake, you are going to be disappointed.
Emily R.
Groton, CT
You can never go wrong with cupcake wines. I personally like white wine and for me cupcakes pinot grigio is perfect.. What I like most is that it taste great and won't break the bank and is perfect for any occasion I would definitly buy this again.
Kristin K.
Red Wing, MN
I give Cupcake Wines a 50%. I have tried many varieties and I enjoy about 50% of the bottles. Their Chardonnay was not smooth, it took me back a bit as I generally enjoy Chardonnay. I enjoyed the pinot grigio. With the Malbec, which is one of my favorite wines at the moment I was put off. The Pinot Noir I enjoyed. So for me this is a 50/50 brand. It would be fun to get a group together and sample all of their wines as they do have a large selection to choose from.
Ukibella L.
Lancaster, CA
I received a wine box set a few christmases ago and ever since then i am hooked! It tastes delicious! When i dont want to "drink too much" i add half cranberry juice half cupcake brand wine for the best tasting drink ever!
Felicia M.
I am by no means an expert in anything related to alcohol but I find that every time I go to the liquor store and need a bottle of something I always go to this brand. It's intimidating to choose from so many brands so I think I was drawn to this brand because it was eye level with me, has nice packaging, and sounds yummy. Whatever the case, it's always performed nicely for every function I've brought it to.
Holly V.
Alexandria, VA
I tried these for the first time at firefly music festival and this year voodoo music festival had them and it was a life saver. While I normally would not have purchased a bottle of their wine, they convinced me during the festival and I got hooked on their mascato d'asti . I have purchased it now at home and it is my go to sweet dessert wine. Fantastic for the price point.
Drew M.
Cupcake has become known as a wine that is both drinkable and affordable. You won't break the bank, you won't scare people off, and you won't blow your mind with these wines. Sometimes you need to go to a party where the people aren't wine drinkers, and bringing a Southern Rhone or a Super Tuscan would both terrify and be totally lost on everyone. Cupcake is a safe bet.
Maya S.
I'm a bit of a wine snob, so I was filled with trepidation at a wine called "Cupcake." At a dinner party my friend was throwing, though, this was being served. As a gal who needs some wine with dinner, I obviously partook in a glass (or four) of the Cupcake white being served. I was very happily surprised that although a bit sweet for my liking, the wine overall was easy to drink, paired well with our pasta/shrimp dish, and got me buzzed to my liking! Recommend for a girl's night, or for a night with a guy who is comfortable in his masculinity to drink a Cupcake wine!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.