BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #60 in Wine

Tascha C.
Hanna City, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Depending on your overall pallet, Cupcake has a nice variety of varietals. When if comes to reds, I stick with blends, but the Cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon is very mellow and smooth with a nice mouth feel. I am personally in love with the Moscato D Asti, and the prosecco, both can make a wonderful mimosa type drink.
Chanel M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been drinking Cupcake Moscato Wine for about two years. This brand does not disappoint. It has a very sweet taste that is not overwhelming. It can be purchased at the grocery for under $15. I pull a bottle of this out when I would like to relax alone or hang out with a few people. Will repurchase.
Andrea F.
Fredericksburg, VA
It's hard to judge an entire wine label, since all the wines are so different. I have my favorites, and they do have some pretty drinkable wines. The moscato is my favorite; probably because it's a wine that tastes pretty much the same regardless of price. A $30 moscato is pretty much on par with the $8 Cupcake Moscato. These are good cooking wines too, because they usually have enough variety that you can find something that'd be good both in your recipe and while you're making the recipe.
Megan H.
Spring City, TN
I've tried the Merlot so far. It's definitely delicious. I've always found white wines to be a bit too dry for my liking, but this merlot had the greatest taste of chocolate and cherry, and it wasn't dry. After a few days, though, the "sour grape" taste became too overpowering. I suppose that's what I should expect since it's a relatively cheap wine. I'd definitely suggest it if you plan to drink the entire bottle once opened.
Rebecca B.
This wine will not disappoint! Everyone that I have ever introduced to the cupcake Moscato Di Asti has never been disappointed! As a matter of fact it automatically becomes their favorite! This is not a pricy wine compared to maybe Barefoot it might be but I promise.. stop with the cheap and go up a step or two to these! They will exceed your standards and will not break the bank!
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I love cupcake wines! Whenever my best friend and/or I have a bad day, we share a bottle. It's delicious and a great value. I prefer the sweet wines myself so I haven't tried the dryer types but their prosecco is delish! This reminds me--it's been a while since I've had some--may need to splurge soon!
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of wine but i did give this brand a chance, it's pretty good!! I really don't have a lot of good experiences with wine, usually get bad headaches but not with this brand. The wine I had was sweet, and easy to drink 🍹 and I didn't have a hangover like I typically do with wine 🍷
Carolyn L.
Whenever I am not quite sure what to bring to a party, I hop over to a grocery or liquor store and grab a couple bottles of Cupcake. The pinot grigio and riesling are easy drinkers, and I love the look on a hostess's face when she sees the Angel Food variety. Cabernets are generally my favorite, and the Cupcake cab holds its own. I am neither a box wine drinker nor a true wine enthusiast, but I think all types can find a Cupcake they enjoy at a price that won't break the bank.
Jill W.
Cupcake makes some of my favorite wines - I've seriously never bought a bottle that I didn't like! They have great white wines, and I love their red and white blends. They're affordable, and the packaging is super cute! It's a brand that I love to share with my friends and family as well!
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this brand of wine!!! It is quite literally my favorite wine from the states. Especially the Moscato. It is nice a sweet with a nice bubbly finish. I would definitely recommend if you like very sweet wines. I have tried other Cupcake brand wines and they are also good to cook with as well as drink.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.