BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #62 in Wine

Hannah K.
These wines are a great go to for times when you just want a glass of wine at the end of the day, but don't want to spring for anything too fancy or expensive. Overall, they taste extremely decent for the price. They are not my go to for gifts or nicer occasions, though, because I tend to like middle of the road to higher end wines for those occasions.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Cupcake's Pinot Grigio for multiple reasons. It's a great wine to drink with dinner or if I am just spending time with my friends. It also is a great wine to make risotto with. And then they great thing about it is that I can make risotto and drink a glass of wine from the same wine bottle. Definitely will purchase again.
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
I've tried a few of the Cupcake products and they are all good thus far. It may not be the best or the most expensive... but that is exactly what its appeal is. This is perfect and tasty for those looking for a good wine that isn't going to break your pocket. Typically cheaper wines may taste bad or have a bad after-effect. This one doesn't, and it is quite nice for the price (Dr. Suess-iness not intended).
Only bad thing is that not all of the products are available when popping into the local grocery stores, in my experience. They tend to have a couple and I prefer pinot grigio, which I guess is not as commonly stocked in the cupcake brand in my location.. don't know if this applies to all of you.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I love cupcake wines! I am definitely a wino, and the cheaper the better. But a lot of the time with cheap wine it's a sour taste and gives you the worst headache. I've found that cupcake is smooth and hangover free! My favorite is their Pinot Grigio, that's my favorite as a go to normal day wine. But their dessert wines are delicious too as a fun, special occasion wine! Highly recommend :)
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Cupcake wines are my favorite cheaper wines! They are usually about $11-13 a bottle. My boyfriend and I always get the cupcake moscato whenever we have a special occasion or just want to have a wine night. It's very sweet for those of you who like their wine extra sweet but not likely sickeningly sweet. Bottles are super cute as well.
Precious T.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This brand of wine is very delicious and the price range is very affordable! I love the chardonnay, it is very smooth. I am willing to try the Red Velvet next, I know that will taste great as well. I always buy this brand because it has an amazing taste and the price range is great. If you haven't tried it you should!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Cupcake wines have such a huge selection. I only drink sweet red wines, and Moscato. The sweet red wine and the Moscato by cupcake vineyards is delicious. A very good brand. They have a little something for everyone. I don't like zifindel or chardonnay. Try you one of these. Like I said, theirs a little something for everybody.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
these wines are amazing for the price! i usually shy away from the least expensive, "mass produced" wines, because usually, they lack taste. cupcake wines actually have a more sophisticated taste than I'm used to from lower priced wines. they have true to name taste and a refined finish. amazing quality for the value.
Aleena B.
Stamford, CT
I'm a big fan of these wines. If you're a fan of Sauvignon Blanc, specifically from Marborough, New Zealand, this is a great wine with tons of flavor. Sure the name is "cute", but there is certainly more to this wine than just the name. Their Merlot is also incredibly tasty. Priced anywhere from $7 to $12, you can usually find this wine on sale at your local liquor or grocery store. Bring this to a gathering, people won't be disappointed.
Tascha C.
HANNA CITY, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Depending on your overall pallet, Cupcake has a nice variety of varietals. When if comes to reds, I stick with blends, but the Cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon is very mellow and smooth with a nice mouth feel. I am personally in love with the Moscato D Asti, and the prosecco, both can make a wonderful mimosa type drink.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.