BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
Cupcake sweet wines are delicious! I'm not sure about the others though. I know their moscato is to die for. It's probably one of my favorite moscato actually! Try it!
Heather M.
Muskegon, MI
I have tried several Cupcake wines and they are by far my favorite in the reasonable price range. They taste just as good if not better as some of the higher prices wines out there.
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY
The red velvet.. umm love it not to dry or too fruity. Just right on point. Keep buying it so it has to be for. Reason. I like that it's right on point. The price is not bad at all.
Traci S.
Salem, MO
Cupcake wines are definitely one of my go to wine brands. Their wines are very pleasant and light.....fragrant and flavorful. I also like that these wines are so accessible. I never have a hard time finding Cupcake wines.
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
I love this wine brand, it's very affordable and has some great ones to choose from. I personally like the red velvet cupcake wine, its absolutely scrumptious!!!
Vicki R.
Santa Cruz, CA
Very nice sweet refreshing wines! Probably some of the best I've tasted whether you drink it with dinner or just a cup to relax after a long day of work! I definitely recommend!
Whitney C.
I have tried the Cupcake brand Moscato and LOVED it.
It was sweet but not too sweet. I usually have a glass after supper.
I can always find it at my local Kroger Wine & Spirits.
Kimberly B.
Germantown , MD
The first time I bought this brand, I thought "Oh, please, PLEASE, let this be good!" After all, with a name like Cupcake and how cute their labels are, it is the perfect girls' night wine. Thank goodness, all of the varieties of the wine I have tried have been great. The flavor profiles and price make these products very approachable. I was very satisfied with their product. Cute name, cute bottle, great taste, great price.
Brooke B.
Millbury
Very good wine. They can be very sweet and are the best when you're eating cupcakes (like the name...I get it now). It's such a good dessert wine for a decent price too. You can never go wrong with these!
Kyli J.
Nampa, ID
I LOVE LOVE LOVE cupcake wine! It is very reasonably priced and is pretty good quality. Perfect for girls night or a glass after work. My favorite is the Moscato! Yum yum yum!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.