BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I have not tried one of thier wines that I dis not absolutely love. They pair well with many different foods and are very reasonably priced. Definately worth trying if you like wine.
Dedra N.
Decatur, TN
Cupcake Wines have a variety of types and flavors to choose from so I'm able to find one I like regardless of my mood. They have great flavor and a crisp bubble. Excellent wine with an affordable price tag.
Luci M.
I love the Moscato wine. It's just sweet enough like I like but not too sweet. I've gotten it several times and love it. It's also a relatively inexpensive wine which is great.
Brittany T.
Farmingdale, ME
So normally I am pretty picky with wine but I've got to say I haven't tried a cupcake wine that I didn't like. I however do require it to be chilled and most wines I can do either or. Love the labels too!
wendy m.
Arlington , NY
I love this brand of wine. I love the type of wine cupcake chianti and cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon. It is very affordable and never pricey. It is delicious in my opinion. I would highly recommend to others.
Whitney P.
Wyandanch, NY
Cupcake wine are an inexpensive but tasty introduction to wine. When looking for a wine that won't break the bank or disappoint cupcake wines are the way to go! Overall I would recommend this wine to anyone interested in wine but unsure where to begin.
Tionna R.
Owensboro, KY
I'm fairly new to wine drinking, but as I'm getting older I'm acquiring a real taste for it. I wasn't sure where to start when i began my wine adventures but something led me to Cupcake wines. Maybe it was the simple yet appealing packaging, or the name alone intrigued me enough to purchase. Either way after I bought my first bottle i haven't stopped since. It is a delicious wine at a great cost. There are so many flavors to try. I'm not even half way through the selection, and I have yet to find a Cupcake wine I dislike. I would recommend to anyone.
Cherie H.
Mt Zion, IL
The Cupcake Moscato has a great flavor and just the right balance of semi-sweet! I love most Moscato types of wine, but some tend to be overly sweet. This is a very affordable wine as well.
Jewell S.
Franklin, OH
I like the Cupcake wines, however they are hard to find in my area. The Moscato is the best, It has a bartlett pear taste. I would say its average with ither Moscatos due to the fact it is hard to find.
Claire C.
Yukon, OK
Cupcake has a wide variety of wines which enables anyone to enjoy a flavor of their own choice. Cupcake also is affordable so one can can try several varieties without breaking the bank.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.