- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I have not tried one of thier wines that I dis not absolutely love. They pair well with many different foods and are very reasonably priced. Definately worth trying if you like wine.
Cupcake Wines have a variety of types and flavors to choose from so I'm able to find one I like regardless of my mood. They have great flavor and a crisp bubble. Excellent wine with an affordable price tag.
I love the Moscato wine. It's just sweet enough like I like but not too sweet. I've gotten it several times and love it. It's also a relatively inexpensive wine which is great.
So normally I am pretty picky with wine but I've got to say I haven't tried a cupcake wine that I didn't like. I however do require it to be chilled and most wines I can do either or. Love the labels too!
I love this brand of wine. I love the type of wine cupcake chianti and cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon. It is very affordable and never pricey. It is delicious in my opinion. I would highly recommend to others.
Cupcake wine are an inexpensive but tasty introduction to wine. When looking for a wine that won't break the bank or disappoint cupcake wines are the way to go! Overall I would recommend this wine to anyone interested in wine but unsure where to begin.
I'm fairly new to wine drinking, but as I'm getting older I'm acquiring a real taste for it. I wasn't sure where to start when i began my wine adventures but something led me to Cupcake wines. Maybe it was the simple yet appealing packaging, or the name alone intrigued me enough to purchase. Either way after I bought my first bottle i haven't stopped since. It is a delicious wine at a great cost. There are so many flavors to try. I'm not even half way through the selection, and I have yet to find a Cupcake wine I dislike. I would recommend to anyone.
The Cupcake Moscato has a great flavor and just the right balance of semi-sweet! I love most Moscato types of wine, but some tend to be overly sweet. This is a very affordable wine as well.
I like the Cupcake wines, however they are hard to find in my area. The Moscato is the best, It has a bartlett pear taste. I would say its average with ither Moscatos due to the fact it is hard to find.
Cupcake has a wide variety of wines which enables anyone to enjoy a flavor of their own choice. Cupcake also is affordable so one can can try several varieties without breaking the bank.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos