BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
Holly V.
Alexandria, VA
I tried these for the first time at firefly music festival and this year voodoo music festival had them and it was a life saver. While I normally would not have purchased a bottle of their wine, they convinced me during the festival and I got hooked on their mascato d'asti . I have purchased it now at home and it is my go to sweet dessert wine. Fantastic for the price point.
Drew M.
Cupcake has become known as a wine that is both drinkable and affordable. You won't break the bank, you won't scare people off, and you won't blow your mind with these wines. Sometimes you need to go to a party where the people aren't wine drinkers, and bringing a Southern Rhone or a Super Tuscan would both terrify and be totally lost on everyone. Cupcake is a safe bet.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
If you are looking for an inexpensive ( but not Franzia grade quality) wine that tastes pretty great, look no further. These wines can be bought at Safeway, and most grocery stores in California, for a low price. They have lots of varietals and the bottles are beautiful, and very descriptive. I recommend the Riesling and prosecco if you're just trying these wines out for the first time.
Maya S.
I'm a bit of a wine snob, so I was filled with trepidation at a wine called "Cupcake." At a dinner party my friend was throwing, though, this was being served. As a gal who needs some wine with dinner, I obviously partook in a glass (or four) of the Cupcake white being served. I was very happily surprised that although a bit sweet for my liking, the wine overall was easy to drink, paired well with our pasta/shrimp dish, and got me buzzed to my liking! Recommend for a girl's night, or for a night with a guy who is comfortable in his masculinity to drink a Cupcake wine!
linzey c.
Weslaco, TX
Cupcake wines I love with desserts love how smooth it is can enjoy more than a glass there is so many variety you can choose with your lunches,dinner, and desserts
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
I'm not a big red wine drinker but there are a few brands that I do like. When I do drink red wine I like Malbec which is a full body red and Cupcake is probably the first brand I'd reach for because not only is it delicious but it's also easy on your pocket. It also doesn't taste watered down which I've had an issue with on the "cheaper" brands
Brooke C.
Sidney, OH
I have an obsession with cupcakes, so I couldn't resist this bottle when I saw it on the shelves. I was drawn in by the gimmick in the name, but overall I wasn't impressed with their white wines. I found the Chardonnay a little too sour and the Riesling really lacking that sweet pop that's normally associated with it. However, it still stands above many of the wines in its price range and is of decent quality for the price. Definitely good for a weekend wine without spending a lot of money, but not something I would purchase for someone else.
Lauren H.
Farmington , NY
The Moscato is by far the best of their wines. A little pricey, but well worth it. It's sweet but not overbearing, with a nice sparkle. Highly recommend this wine brand.
Hannah K.
These wines are a great go to for times when you just want a glass of wine at the end of the day, but don't want to spring for anything too fancy or expensive. Overall, they taste extremely decent for the price. They are not my go to for gifts or nicer occasions, though, because I tend to like middle of the road to higher end wines for those occasions.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Cupcake's Pinot Grigio for multiple reasons. It's a great wine to drink with dinner or if I am just spending time with my friends. It also is a great wine to make risotto with. And then they great thing about it is that I can make risotto and drink a glass of wine from the same wine bottle. Definitely will purchase again.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.